Risky places you've smoked, or funny places you've been ridiculously high?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TotallyToked, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Oh, I forgot about the time I toked up in a handicap bathroom in one of the classroom buildings at my school. Walk out of the bathroom and there were like 4 other kids standing just down the hall.

2. Yesterday me and my friend smoked at some park. It was after school and the kiddies were coming home so we tried to hide it so we wouldn't "expose" it to them. ;)

3. i smoked in my side yard in an overturned boat once... haha we like almost died!!!

also we smoked just in the bathroom... sploofin it.. we G'd it sSOOOOO good!

4. I smoked all the time before 2nd period in high school. They had this 10 min reading time where you just read or whatever, but we'd always skip that and go smoke.

But this one time we near the gym and smoking when all of a sudden the campus cop screeches his tires right at us. We run so fast into the gym locker room and hide in there. We heard him coming laughing saying he caught us and we're royally fucked when he finds us. So he's in the locker room looking for us when all of a sudden the bell rings and everyone in the gym comes into the locker room to change for gym class. Hhaha we mixed in with the crowed and he never found us.

5. In a outhouse, haha.
    Can't think of anymore, too baked :smoke:

6. hotboxed my car in a publix parking lot, and right across the street was a police station

7. A few years ago, October 2007, me and my friend were smoking in a small patch of forest that we used to chill in as kids. This patch of forest is in front of this dudes house, and its turns out he saw us in his forest (not smoking, thank god). I heard a door open and shut while I was hitting a bowl, and thought I was just paranoid. Just to be safe, I told my friend that I heard a door from this guys house, and we booked it out of there. We're walking down the street, and we see this guy in his SUV parked in front of the forest area we were smoking in, so we book it again and hid. When we thought that he was gone, we proceed to leave our hiding spot and walk towards my house. All of a sudden, this guy turns the corner real quick, and is heading towards us in his gargantuan SUV. He pulls up next to us, rolls down his window, and the conversation went something like this:

The guy: WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING ON MY PROPERTY?
    my friend: what are you talking about?
    the guy: DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE DO TO PEOPLE WHERE WE'RE FROM? WE MAKE THEM DISAPPEAR.

The whole night is really a blur to me, but he yelled some more and shit and said if were ever on his street again nobody would ever see us again.

8. These are all from back in the day as now I just smoke in my own place.

me and my buddy were ripping a bong on my parent's back porch, neighbors were right outside and saw us (we didn't even notice them, haha).

hotel parking lot a couple spots down from an unmarked police car

parents house

in a public coldesac in an un-tinted cobalt ls

school campus, behind a dug out before a football game

almost every public parking lot around 5-10 miles of my parent's house

don't really have any that i can think of right now... :(

9. i toked in the school parking lot, then went to a memorial for the head of the school who had died the week before
    i dont know if people knew i was high, most of em were sleeping

10. Every place I smoke is risky.

Weekends: I smoke at dealers house (if I want to go home high.. Which is rare.)
    But usually, I buy and wait 'till room-mates are asleep and then toke up,
    which is risky because the smell could linger 'till morning.

During the week I smoke inside a tunnel which is across the street from a ''Government Center/Police HQ''
    :]

11. #51 InnerPeace, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    Blazed as fuck , driving with a 40oz of mickey's. Cop comes behind me so I parallel park. Lock the doors and bone out on foot. Cop busts a bitch and flashes the lights on me. PUT YOUR HANDS UP, DONT MOVE. Pig gets outta the car and asks me a series of questions... blah blah blah cold as hell waited 15 minutes and got back in the car. Got the 40 oz downed it, threw it out the window. And then I proceeded to the homies house to blaze another one up.:smoke:

BTW This happened to me like 20 minutes ago.

FUCK THE POLICE

12. wHAT KINDA smiley is that?
    :confused::confused::confused:

13. Allah!:devious:

14. idk smoking does not ever feel risky anymore

15. In my parents bathroom, but thats become so easier since they have this new air freshener that smells like straight oranges and eliminates the smell. I think they got it from home dept. Also walking down streets, on the cheese bus in middle school, my friends house, i could go on and on.

16. #59 gnarkill, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009
    i was with my friend, picking up his girlfriend, in another friends car..lol. we were all smoking immensly, and i was really high. we were at the highschool i graduated at, and i went in to take a piss and buy a sprite for a dollar, lol. anyways i come out of the BR, eyes redder then the devils dick -pinapple express..haha, and my old vice principle and math teacher walk out and start talking to me.. thank god for my DG shades, or i would have looked weird as hell with eyes that red. anyways i just sipped my sprite and left with my friend and his GF, bangin some GUCCI MANE in the car we was rollin, on a 15k watt system..we stank so bad.

also in highschool i hotboxed my backpack on the schoolbus ride to school in the morning.

17. i had just moved and my friend who lived there before i did says to me "man u got a condom?" i was like uhhhh lemme check. no condom. he says "it's cool we can walk to the health department and get a big bag of free ones" so whatever im like cool but im litin up a blunt on the way

long story short we get to the health department with the blunt in my mouth and the fuckin police station is attached to it and cops were everywhere. i put it out of course, but i was so pissed at him for not tellin me