Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Riskiest Shit You've Done High?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Murrr, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Like those moments where you know you shouldn't but you're just too stoned to give a damn. I haven't done anything worse than going to work or driving high. Or smoking in my dorm room. What about you guys...?

2. i think ill plead the 5th on this one......

3. well i did murder my ex-wife after i smoked a spliff
    does that count as riskey? no one knows who i am and i just confessed to murder, technically a double homicide, but im not including her fetus

4. I shook a baby... he just wouldn't stop crying... wouldn't stop.

5. Also, jumped out of an apartment and broke some dude's piano.

6. Hmmm driving high and selling out of my car probably isn't smart but hey fuck it.

But other things I have done include sitting in the side of the road with my friend at 4 am and rolled a blunt and smoked it walking up the street. Smoking in my buddies house when I was younger knowing she was gonna kill us if she caught us and she did lol.

7. Shot a cop car with a pellet rifle when i was 16 heard it ping off the car.he just kept on riding

8. We had a bonfire and I got stoned. We had gasoline and we we're lighting our shoes on fire and dancing around. Well, I had my foot in the pile with 3 other people. One person was trying to light the gas and another decided it'd be smart to pour more gas. So he pours gas ON MY LEG and lights me on fire. I went up in flames and tried to stop drop and roll but it dint work so I said fuck it and jumped in a small channel. Hahaha good times.

9. Damn you folks make us stoners look bad these how you peoples end up in jail and on probation don't be dumb think before you act just because your high doesn't give you an auto card to be a douche bag and say oh just blame it on the weed.

10. Okay coach sub me in now

11. I'll plead the 5th on the craziest shit I've done high...

But some of the minor riskiest shit is -

- Going to work high/on unmentionables/coming down from unmentionables
    - Driving high/driving while really feeling the effects of unmentionables
    - Had late night sex with an ex girlfriend in her garage while her husband and kids were sleeping about 30 feet away
    - Getting high with friends on the roof of my house and taking turns jumping into my pool 15 feet below us.... was a fun time until one of my friend clipped the edge of the pool and shattered his ankle
    - Having raw/unprotected sex with strange girls
    - Getting head in the middle of a club on the edge of the dancefloor
    - Me and my friend banged a dudes wife outside of a bar in a parking lot while her husband watched
    - Passed out in my backyard naked one night and woke up a nasty little sun burn all over
    - Numerous fights/bar fights/brawls.... beat up one of my moms asshole ex boyfriends who put his hands on my mom... I actually toked to try to calm down to prevent a fight. But it still happened. I ended up spending 3 days in jail, while the guy was on life support in critical condition for a week.
    - Went to take a piss test while I was high as hell
    I'm older now.... so most of this is years in the past. But just last summer at a best friends party was high and drunk as hell. A guy was being a dick to my best friends wife and my girl, me and him ended up getting in to it. We exchanged a few blows, I then tackled him through a closet door... completely destroying the folding doors and the frame, and then ended up throwing him through a bay window. No charges... but had to go back the next day to help my friend with all the repairs

lol the list goes on..... those are actually these "least" criminal things I've done while high.

12. I went in the girls bathroom once by mistake. Yes, I like to live dangerously.

13. lmfao

14. I jaywalked this one time as a police car was driving up, it was pretty hood

15. Hit the bub while a cop rolled by. Oops

16. Sounds like you've had a fucked up life. Maybe relax on the drugs a little bit and you wouldn't do so many stupid things. And you say you didn't mention the craziest stuff you've done. Wow.

17. I think you won the thread lol

Cant say I've done too much crazy shit high, couple fights, cliff jumps, close calls when drifting. Alcohol on the other hand...

18. He may have won the thread but he failed at life....

19. Chrysanthemum bombs.

20. Shot out my neighbors windows and glass storm door directly across my street.. Cops came and the guy who lived there pointed out my house to them... Ass hole.. Lol scary ass shit. Then cut across some yards to go to a friends and was in plain sight.. Only went to a friends for 2 pepsis. And then ran back with them.. Stupid stuff