Rise of the planet of the apes

Discussion in 'General' started by pheelgood, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I just came back from seeing this movie high... HOLY SHIT. trippiest,scariest, exhilarating thing of my life. I know all movies are like this when you're stoned..but this was insane.

Has anyone else seen this movie high? If you haven't..do it and post your experience here haha

2. I saw it . All I can say is there better be a sequel.

3. Whenever I see a movie high I can never remember it after a few hours... only the very general details, even those I have to think about. :(

4. Good to watch sober?

5. I agree and i did the same, movie was intence

6. do you think its the kind of movie that girls would like too?

7. #7 Bank of Dank, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Intense. Sorry just had to do it. But could someone give me a spoiler free review? I want to know from the people not some dickhead critic

8. #8 pheelgood, Aug 11, 2011
    Yeah I think it'd be ight

9. #9 HipHopFiend, Aug 11, 2011
    The lady and I watched it last Friday. One of the best movies I've seen in a while. I gave it a 9/10. Go see it, its well worth it.

My lady loved it as much as I did.

10. I was baked and the movie was insane. It has more of the story of how Caesar and the other apes became intelligent. Then they go ape shit and destroy a helicopter!

11. duude i know. my peak was when ceaser said NO to the trainer. i almost cried..ahaha:smoking:

12. jeez

the movie was decent it wasnt even that good. it took forever to get to the main point and then it just ended.