Rise of Nightmares?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by SIRSOG, Dec 6, 2011.

1. I put the ? because this thread isnt here to rant about the game, i want to know if anyone has played it lol...

It looks like a downgraded dead island for the kinect.... now.. the kinect didnt blow my mind, but i dunno... this game looks almost interesting lol

any one have any input? It looks like its styled with old school arcade games in mind.... but new elements.... sound sensitivity in certain parts.... obviously the motion sensing could lead to a "more realistic" feel to the horror.... or completely fucking ruin it...

I dunno lol im probably just going to go rent it and see what the fuck is up... but id still love some input hahahah

2. got horrible reviews

3. So did half the games i thoroughly enjoy lol

Reviews dont mean shit to me, plus, i came here because the reviews were bad, hoping maybe some old school arcade gamers have given it a go... thats my favorite style so..... it could be a hit for me hahahahah

4. haven't tried it yet but it looks entertaining

5. Yea, im not looking for a game like skyrim or dead island where i have to immerse myself into the game for hours on end to get shit done... just something fun to fuck around with, its been too long since i went back to my arcade days...

Ive realized now a days bad reviews are caused by not meeting modern game standards... which doesnt mean anything for quality, just popular vote hahahahaha

6. Lol so I rented child of eden cause the singular copy of nightmares was gone

This game... is hard as fuuuuuuck.... its like geometry wars took some drugs and its fuckin amazing lol.....

Can't beat the first level... so many colors lol