Ripped!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by MRM4545, May 14, 2010.

1. So Single Seed Centre was very accomodating when it came to my AK-48 [fem] purchase. I ordered 4 beans and received all necessary confirmation. After 2 weeks began to wonder when my lovlies & I would meet. After multiple E-Mails most telling me to be patient; volcano delayed air traffic and sure enough 3 1/2 weeks later my package arrived. To my dismay the seal was stapled shut w/an empty DVD case and a letter from the U.S. Customs stating that I was forwarded my DVD case but they deemed that contents were illegal and seized. The packaging from Single Seed Centre looked as if a blind methhead had afixed the labels. All crooked off the edge of package and just generally shoddy work. I guess my questions are:

1. Can or should I ever order through mail again, due to the seizure?

2. Is this typical of all packaging?

3. What is the most highly regarded seedbank out there?

4. And finally I am requestng, nay begging for any & all advise as to how I can successfully order & receive my seeds?!!!!!!!!!

2. #2 HeavyHands, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    the single seed centre has guaranteed shipping if you payed for that contact them and they will send another

1. Can or should I ever order through mail again, due to the seizure? it should be fine i have never heard of anyone getting busted from ordering seeds online and i did TONS of research before my first purchase

2. Is this typical of all packaging? yea i got my shipment in the same way without the note;). but packaging varies depending on the seed bank

3. What is the most highly regarded seedbank out there? i have personally used the single seed centre with no problems. others that are highly recommended are the attitude and seed boutique but remember its the luck of the draw every seed bank gets packages snagged here or there

4. And finally I am requestng, nay begging for any & all advise as to how I can successfully order & receive my seeds?go with a reputable seed bank like mentioned above and just hope they don't get snagged.

:smoking: