Ripped,Worn out Clothes (Ideas?)

Discussion in 'General' started by MilkyLumpkinz, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Soo I have some clothes that are worn out & pretty fucked up lol my fav jeans actually just got tore up (yesterday) unfortunately *tear* but I don't wanna just throw this stuff away so was wondering if you blades could give me any ideas on what to do with my worn out,torn up clothes?? any projects or ideas welcome..I kinda wanna make something crazy outa it but don't really have an idea..donating it is out of the question as I do donate clothes but they're fairly intact..nothing like the ones I have right now :smoking:

2. Ripped jeans aren't a bad thing. If they aren't ripped on your booty area or genital region, I'd say still rock em.

If they are ripped too bad, cut them into booty shorts :hello:

My mom makes like oven gloves and shit like that out of worn jeans also. Kind of a neat idea

3. I use my old clothes for shop rags and the like, but I don't know if you do enough work that's dirty enough to warrant doing that.

If you're handy with a needle, you could probably make a kick ass quilt.

4. lol I took a winter off from work when I was a youngin and had a lb of weed and a lot of time. made a blanket out of old clothes and a hat too..

5. when my jeans get all ripped up I just wear them.. it beats paying $50 for designer ripped jeans... you could always cut more holes into it and then use sand paper to give it that designer look.

other than that.. yeah.. i don't know.. make some shorts?

6. I use all of my old clothes for shop rags too.

There are places that take old and excessively worn clothes to recycle for use in new things, which is a way better option than just throwing them out if it ever comes to that.

7. Oh yeah, I forgot - shredded up bluejeans makes for some hella insulation for houses.

8. awesome ideas ppl..Thankies! I would make some shorts but the rip/tear is def to close to the cooter soo theyd be a little to short for comfort loool unless I kept um just for indoors but I really don't feel like I need anymore pjs or booty shorts,anyway I really do appreciate the suggestions so far my fav is making a blanket out of old/worn out clothes! think thatd be wikid :3 I'm gonna look into it for sures..

9. i use to cut my jeans from knee high and turn them into shants

10. cooter is so hot this season

11. loool I could just imagine chicks walking down the runway fully clothed with only there vaginas an boobs showing..it'd be all the rage somewhere in the world :smoking:

12. Every year my parents used to collect all the cloths we don't wear anymore (not torn and noticably damaged) and we send it to a mosque near by our house to give to the less fortunate. I don't know any specific organizations down here that do that but I'm sure there are a lot. I find that the best thing to do when it comes to cloths, It's a ritual.

13. Probably Japan. Love that country, but damn they do some weird shit, lol

14. I want to go where this is happening

15. :eek: u nailed it..def would be japan :rolleyes:

16. Just make yourself a pair of assless chaps

17. challenge accepted :devious:
    assless vagless chaps.Check
    wearing them on sunday church..still to be done :cool:

18. This to all your jeans and pants

19. This post was coming at some point...

pics or it didnt happen! :D

20. I'm just going to state for the record that a pair of chaps and a black bikini bottom is extremely sexy.

Throw on some boots, a short tight vest and a stetson or goucho and ride me cowgirl :devious: