Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xv9186, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Just bought an eighth for 50, looked like a lot when I bought it, but now not so much. My crappy scale could be wrong though. What do you think? It looks like some pretty good weed though

Attached Files:

2. you could try rotating the buds into a form where they might weigh more than others, or you might've been skimmed out on.. either way, call his ass out on this shit, dont let it happen again

3. I honestly think your scale might be off. Put a dollar bill on it, and if it doesn't weigh out to 1.0g you will know how much it's off.

4. Yeah got skimped on the weight and quality. Looks like there's a few seeds in there that should be 45 tops,

5. Makes me cringe sometimes when fellow blades say what they pay, 50 for an 1/8? damn. That would go for around 25-30 here, I'm not trying to bring you down, it just doesn't seem like anyone is in it for the love anymore.

But also remember that buds can be dense or fluffy, I've gotten an eighth that consisted of 1 nug, but a fingernail size piece filled my small grinder :smoke:

6. #6 xv9186, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I did that, and it was 1. So I got ripped off Damn. And prices are high in ny.

7. That is like $20 worth of mids!

8. Unlucky man looks like 25s worth at most and defo looks like mids

Keeepontoking...

9. I thought it looked like beasters, idk it looked like it had some nice trichs. Might br the light.

10. ive seen and used those scales- it's hard to fit an 8th at once on there unless the buds are really dense or stacked