Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Capnfalconpunch, Aug 10, 2011.

1. A while back I gave a 10 to my friend, he went to his guy and he got me what his guy told him was sour diesel mixed with purple haze. (he gave it to me in school hidden in a flashlight, i went in a stall to check it out and before i took it out i could smell skunk. orange hairs, and sticky) But it was only one tiny .5 gram nug. back then i didnt care because got fucked up off a little more than a pinch,but I want to go to the same guy and i wont if i got ripped off. help?

2. Buying drugs at a high school? You sir, are retarted.

3. depends on where you live but for $10 I get a gram of dank

4. I'm in NY and Sour Diesel and Haze go for $20, so yeah you basically got a good deal there for .5

5. If the bud was good it prolly 20 a gram so .5 for ten is right bra

6. That's just a dime where I'm from, so yeah, you got what you paid for.

7. I can only help you if you tell me how old you are.

8. I refuse to help someone who hands a flashlight to a friend in class. And thinks THAT is inconspicuous.