Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped off?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HeavyEyes420, May 18, 2009.

1. #1 HeavyEyes420, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    I got 2.8 of Sour Diesel for 60, my scale could be wrong but I dont think so. Im thinking he takes out .7 for himself to smoke (his dubs are also .7) or gives me alil less because its official sour d? what do you guys think....

EDIT: Here is a few pics of the bud (not all of it)

Attached Files:

2. Yeah man you got ripped thats not cool..

I would bring that shit up next time you buy a bag.
    And why would he give you less if its actual sour D? Thats still not a good reason to get ripped.

3. I suggest finding a new dealer, after that stunt he's going to try to take advantage of you big time. ;)

4. Call him, that's some bullshit.

5. thats your best bet but most likely hell just say "thats how i got it" or "i got skimped too" or someshit like that

if he does say that find a new connect

6. give him a call and make sure you let him know he was light. if he's apologetic and you want to give him another chance do so, but bring your scale to the pick-up.

7. He may be selling it to you at $20 a g an was just off 0.2...

but yea, you got ripped off I think

8. dun dun DUN!!!!!!

Time to kill a dealer. :hello::eek::hello:

9. Not even funny.

10. call him and be like if u want me o buy from u ever again u bring me the rest of the bud u owe me mother fucker i guarantee ill destroy your rep bring me my shit and we'll be good

11. lol I disagree

12. samesies lol.

Yeah, even if he was selling it for 20/g you still got ripped by .2
    And if he wasnt, then you got ripped even bigger.
    I'm pickin up 1/8 of deez for 65 from my guy later this week, for reference. but i live in Boston.

13. thats not HORRIBLE its 21 dollars a gram. People here pay 25 a g for dank.

14. Are you serious? I go into boston sometimes to pick up cause its cheaper in the city.

15. well, you got ripped if you were under the impression that you were getting an eighth, otherwise, probably not.

The really good stuff like some medical sour D always sells in my area for 20-25g, or 60 an eighth.

16. Yes, i live 5 minutes outside boston and i pay 65 for an 1/8. im buying from a relitively new hook up so im sure the price will go down eventually.

17. if he was sellin for 20/g then he prolly just pinched i hate when dealers do that shit

18. #18 ZarTheDragon, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    yeah you got skimped.
    handle.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Zjw8zdAJI"]YouTube - Mac Dre a & Dubee - I Need An Eighth[/ame]

Cause It`s 3.5 on my rictor scale
    And if the sack aint obese you wont make the sale

19. Throw a penny that is younger then 1982 on you're scale. If it weighs out to 2.5 then you're scale is accurate, and you got beat. If you can't find one thats post 1982 then the proper weight is 3.0 grams.

20. uh ya fuck that shit bro 2.8 is bull shit for an eigth idk tho i pay 25 for my eights and always get 3.7 cuz my guy hooks me up and i know him but fuck ya your getting ripped tell him to weigh it out in front of you next time and see what he says if he doesnt just say fuck it im out and dont go to his gay ass anymore