Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cheez, Apr 22, 2009.

1. hey, Im gonna be picking up a half O of some fire mids (what the guy said they are i havent seen em yet though) for $50. Am I getting ripped off? and I live in Florida, dank is usually 30/60 (half eighth, eight) around here. And how will I be able to tell its around a half without a scale? can sum1 post up a pic of a half of mids? thx guys :) (my belated 420 lol)

2. I live further up on the east coast and it's around 65/half of fire

so I'd say yea, your prob good. check the buds before you buy em, make sure they dont look like bobby browns. If it's a good green color with a few hairs on each nug, you'd be gettin a good deal from my perspective

3. If he was for real, I'd take it, but since he said "fire mids," he probably thinks your stupid and would rip you off.

4. ya thats what i was thinkin, but Its somewhat of a common term. firey mids/borderline dank so i think its straight
    And Ill post a pic once I pick it up

5. #5 MissDankNugs, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    I pay 100 to 200 for 14 grams (1/2), depending on the strain. I would say if you get a bag that is four fingers accross, and is not brown, I would totally buy it. I like to pay alot more for it becuase I like the taste and smell, but for that cheap you cant pass up a half. Even if it isnt the greatest you can make things out of it that are much better.

Butter
    Flour
    Oil
    THC Capsules
    THC Alki-Tea

I have great recipes for all those if your interested. 14 grams is plenty to make any of the above, and get a great high off of it.

Message me if your interested