Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mjizzle, Jan 24, 2009.

1. ok well i just bought a "quarter o" but i think i got ripped off and dont have a scale. could someone please post a pic of their quarter pick ups if you have any.

2. Its impossible to tell just by looking at it.

I know that feeling. Especially when it is the right weigh, but only because the nugs are not completely dried.

Just roll with it, at least you got some.

3. yeah like it does look a little small but the bud looked kind of leafy so i didnt know if it weighed the same as big nugs

4. yea like the last user commented all quarters will look different

to be honest, you probably were ripped off, if a dealer smells fresh blood theyll usually go for it!

get some cheap scales, i always weigh my pickups to check

5. I picked up a digital kitchen scale from Target for $5, down from $40.

It is accurate down to the gram. I really bought it mostly to use in the kitchen, but I figure it will come in handy come harvest time.