Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ripped off!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokin&tokin, Feb 14, 2003.

1. me too, please beat me smokin&tokin

2. so are you one of they guys who think that calling people names is worse than acts of violence? ever seen South Park the Movie? "gratuitous violonce is ok, just as long as you don't say any naughty words", You want to censor freedom of speech, and praise some violent little sociopath!? Ever heard that old saying "Sticks & stones..."?
    And Fuck yeah! Damn right I'll dis anyone who applauds violence. That's my freedom of speech see. At least i'm not really hurting anyone. Cmbr66, were you hurt by what i said?

nah i didn't thinkso.

oh, and styles despite your wonderful use of irony, i'd like to point out that most stoners i know will dis anyone who's opinions they disagree with to the extreme... example: Bush.

As for iron chef who said: "digit...you totally went out of your way to make a point then negated every thing you said right after. Think more before you try to impose your personal beliefs onto other people."

I negated EVERYTHING? I admit that i let anger get infront of logic, but to the point where EVERYTHING was negated? You are the first person I have ever had tell me to think MORE! Usually it's "dude, you think too much".

and Cmbr66, ok, maybe i should have said SECRET propaganda campaign... of course u don't want them to find out (i didn't think i'd have to explain that)... did i not already point out that making enemies wasn't a good idea.
    when i said 'u proved my point' that was a fucking Joke, did you not get it? I was calling you thick for using violence, did yas not see the laughter!? thicko. HA HA! :D just so u don't miss it this time. ... but then... u do make alot of gross generalisations... heehee.
    I was going to try to stay outta the whole gender issue, cos it seems a trifle irrelevant to me but, are u callin smokin&tokin male? i thought half of this thread was saying SHE was female? And since i have shattered my silence on the gender issue present i may as well say this...

s&t, u said "cus he knows its fucked up to hit a girl, so i punched him like 2 more times", that is really fucked up... I've never heard such hypocritical sexist bullshit. and if u cannot see why then... yeah! i'm calling you thick too.
    I can't beleive so many people approve of this... and u guys call yourselves peacefull. ...???? sure, all throughout history men have given women a hard time, but is this what womens Lib and the hippy movement had in mind? na. I DON'T thinkso.

Mothafucka! u guys are really getting to me. Humanity can move beyond this.

Why do i feel like i'm being ganged up against by the "Pro Violence" croud? hmm... oh yes, now i see. I AM being ganged up against by the Pro Violence croud. where's Gandhi when u need him. hehe

I've been Burned twice. Never by the same person or in the same town again. And i didn't solve the issues by resorting to violence. and to the best of my knowledge... neither of them ever burned anyone ever again. no violence nessasary, they learned their lesson.

We live in times where intelligence and knowledge are the most powerfull comodities. Inteligence will be what sees us through the next pages of Humanities history (a theory shared by profesor Stephen Hawking)... but the problem is... uninteligent people with few other prospects are fuckin like rabbits, inteligent people are either too busy doing more important things or realise that the world cannot sustain that many humans, and so procreate less. Thick people will be the death of us all through over breeding.

maybe some of u call this intelectual snobbery? bull. i'm hardly an intelectual... i just choose to not be as thick as shit and try to learn what's beyond my fist's reach. If i thought i was smarter than everyone else then by my own logic wouldn't i be out there trying to out shag all the thick people?

A violent society is unsustainable and destructive to the full. We do not all have to be predators to each other. like i've been TRYING to explain, there are better ways. but all the Pro thuggery croud seem too narrow minded to even the possability that such a way of life may in some way be wrong.

sorry if that sounds preachy again, but i just call it like i see it.

i feel a poll coming on.

3. In a perfect world, I would say yes violence is bad and everyone should be happy and find other ways to resolve conflict. But there are certain times that I think violence is justified. America would not be the country that it is today without violence. Violence does bring about change. Now, you could argue all day on weather or not you thought smokin&tokin was right in decking this guy in the face, but it would get you nowhere. Obviously it achieved the desired affect. I would also say that name calling and slander and propaganda is just as bad as violence. True, it doesn't physically hurt the other person, but it is the same type of reasoning. I am not "applauding" violence, I think there are many situations where logic is the better answer, but I still think violence has its place.

And Digit, no offense, but chill the fuck out man. I respect your oppinion and freedom of speech, but damn. Chill. Also, I don't see how the "Pro-Violence Crowd" is "ganging up against you", but whatever.

4. i hear ya ganjabat...

it's just not easy trying to quit tobacco with no weed... especially when a medical user.

i'll refrain from postin here anymore.

5. me and ganjabat are on the same page man. if you can solve a problem using no violence then good for you. i also think if you use violence to solve a problem then W/E as long as thats the end of it. when people fight over here we fight one-on-one and thats it. the people watching NEVER let it get out of hand. once the guy is down and everyone knows he lost its over. i do belive in one-on-one fighting if both people know what they are gettting in to. two guys fighting know what they are doing if they wanted to use non-violence then they would. for instance playin counter-strike at lan places things can get very heated. when somthing like this happens we always take it to the game. having a friendly 1-on-1 match or 5-vs-5 scrim. like ganja said we dont live in a perfect world and using violence is something you have to except.

6. Hey its cool man, I'm sorry if I came on a little strong earlier, you don't have to stop posting here. Honestly I respect your oppinion as much as any other. Oh, and I applaud your quitting tobacco, good for you man. Hope you get some more weed soon :)

7. FUCK YOU DIGIT!!! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT GUYS DONT HIT GIRLS!! FUCKING DUMBASS!!! NO GUY AS EVER HIT ME, AND IF THEY DID.... I guess that people beleive in different shit, so i beleive that guys dont hit girls, and in my area, if any guy hit a girl, like 10 other different guys would kick his ass for hitting a girl. its just wrong!!!!!! AND DONT FUCKING CALL ME THICK ASS HOLE!!!!! U DONT FUKING KNOW ME, AND WHAT WOULD U OF DONE IF U GOT RIPPED OFF, IF I DIDNT DO SOMETHING, THEN HE WOULDNT OF EVER GIVEN IT TO ME, I THINK I DID THE RIGHT THING!!!! WHATEVER!!!!

PEACE

8. hehe thanks!!!!

9. as much as that pissed me off, Im gonna leave it alone cause I read your other thread already. gl with your smokin problem..

10. oi..okay I just realized this was a few hours AFTER your apology post. Way to go, apologize for somthing then do the same exact thing a few hours later. O well I guess I dont personally know how hard it is to quit smoking, so I wont comment anymore, but just lettin ya know if you apologize for something, then continue to do that thing, the apologizes eventually begin to mean nothing.

11. Smokin&Tokin--I don't think Digit said anything about hitting you, or the dude hitting you. In fact, I agree wit Digit--violence is wrong. Some dude I know, and was friends with was gonna get me some shrooms and ended up taking my $60 and giving me nothing. Did I kick his ass? NO, instead, I let it roll of my back. Anyways, I'm gonna shut the fuck up now because I don't want to to kick my ass--you know how embarrassing it would be to get flattened by a chick?

12. shit, being a semi-dealer in my school... respect is a must, and respect must be earned. I had my name passed around for hoking people up with extra and having good shit, and i lucked out on that, but this is a game, and im profiting from it, and if anyone trys to beat my game, ill beat the shit out of them... im a peaceful person thats willing to start scraping if its deserved.... kinda hypicritical, i know... but its the way the game is played... to play or be played...