Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped off?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverComingDown, Dec 3, 2012.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLiAGmaOuco"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLiAGmaOuco[/ame]

2. ok... go to the dispensary yourself.. or stop complaining

3. To me, if i'm only buying a gram, im ripping myself off no matter what the price (unless its super low like 5 a g). i always get a minimum of an eighth, unless im really desperate.

4. Its all about profit, idk why ppl act brand new.

Smh

5. Someone report this mushroom cloud layin mothafucka..

6. Yeah, Unless you have card, which if you were dry you'd just go up to the pharm yourself.

He could of charged you the going rate for dank.

$20 a g.

7. Paying $10/g for medicinal grade bud is never a rip off. I don't care what state you live in......

8. Op, when you buy weed on the black market terms and conditions apply. :D

9. I don't know why people keep talking about $20/g. in OP's area it doesn't sound like dank is anywhere near that pricey, and even if it was this evidently wasn't the 'top shelf' stuff (brown, gives headaches, sounds like schwagg to me)

but I wouldn't cut ties, I mean I personally wouldn't do it to a good friend but I know for a fact some of my okay friends would do that to me, just don't go to him for bud unless it's a fair deal, regardless of whether or not he's making a profit. doesn't sound like this time was a good deal on your part

10. He didnt rip you dude. In ohio if you buy grams at a time its 20 a G. So what he made a profit? thats why hes selling the weed dude. Its not like you can go to the dispensary can you??

11. he isn't ripping you off cuz you agreed to pay that price. It's not like he is skimping you. Gas money? His Time?
    Could of said no.
    Could of snorted coke out your moms vagina.

12. [quote name='"Kush Kirb"']he isn't ripping you off cuz you agreed to pay that price. It's not like he is skimping you. Gas money? His Time?
    Could of said no.
    Could of snorted coke out your moms vagina.[/quote]

Agreed.
    And what you want to end a 3 year friendship over 5 bucks?

13. Well last time I hung out with him he told me he pushed some more weed but never hit me up telling me he was on deck. And I aint trippin on 5 bucks I work full time and buy wax it just kind of sucks that he would sell me a 5 dollar gram knowing that there is way danker buds here in socal.

14. If it gets you as high as any other weed you pay ten bucks for, then you didn't get ripped.

15. If its 5 a gram, and you payed 10, that's about right. If he is getting it from dispensary he needs profit.

Sent from above

16. 5 dollar grams and 10 dollars grams here in so cal are two different worlds.

17. If your not gonna be friends with a kid anymore over 5$ I think we know who the real asshole is

18. Yea I just wiped my buddy's $100 debt to me just because I would rather have him as a friend and not worry about what he owes me anymore because he obviously does not want to pay me.

Although my brother in law owes me $400 and he has stopped contact with me so I talk down about him whenever somebody brings up his name and will never accept him in this family.

I just don't know whether to ignore him, be nice to him and blow his mind, be sarcastic to him, or be an asshole to him.

I think being nice would be the best option but I hate his fat ugly sweaty face and he is a complete asshole to my sister and never comes to any family gatherings.

19. Why would he sell it to you for the same price he bought it for...?? That just defies the rules of the game.

20. You should let your friend bitchslap you... You deserve it.
    He hooks you up and smokes you out and still go all Inspector Gaget and lookup the shit online