Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped Off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LeonineWanderer, Jul 9, 2012.

1. You obviously don't work hard for your money, so charge it to the game.

2. If I was put into this situation I would meet up with him for the "free weed" and hide some brass knuckles in my sleeve.

Then I would just beat his ass unconscious and take his money.

3. that happened to me too a while back. basically, always see the product before you buy, NO exceptions. also, never buy/talk to the kid again. dont get back at him, because that will just give you more trouble.

4. lmfao cause he'd give you your money back after he set up a plan to give you a bag of oregano.

5. Beating him up won't do shit. When the police come and you are arrested for assault, what are you going to say? "I tried to buy weed from him, but he sold me fake weed."

6. find him on facebook, there are no limits to what you can do for revenge with his fb details

7. If you wanna be a little bitch you could always call the cops on him, selling fake weed is actually illegal as well

8. I'm pretty sure that attempting to buy real weed is fake, as well. Both parties would be in trouble if the police became involved.

9. You wont get a dime from him. If he purposely stole your money, why would he give you free weed at a later time? He's just shutting you up.

10. Put his number on Craigslist hiring section for a full time well paying job that required no experience

11. Charge it to the game. Live and learn. Free throws and fouls.

I wouldn't suggest you "beat his ass" because I don't know you or him, but if it was me I'd wait til the time comes and shoot him the fair one; at least confront him in a serious manner. Other than that, just learn from it

12. honestly you should have looked at it first... whether hes in a hurry or not fuck him , its your money !
    don't play the threat card..

sounds like he needs his ass whooped .

chances are very very high everything he tells you from this point on is BULLSHIT ! .. fuck him get what is yours and move on to someone else..

fucking scumbag !..that really does suck

13. even if he does give you weed its not free, it came at the cost of 100$, your humiliation and anger.
    Be smart honestly every single time ive heard someone say im in a hurry they were ripping someone off - I mean come on drug deals are fast as hell anyway

14. Well you've just learn a lesson, that's what life is. You make mistakes, and you learn from them. Before buying ANY product, check the product first before handing over the money. And fighting him won't solve anything, it'll just make the situation more tense and out of control. Just don't buy from him again.

15. I've been texting him non stop about how this is ruining my life(lying to get my money back, my life is actually fine). He seems genuinely concerned. He said the money was already gone. That he scammed me because he got robbed. And that he would pay me back in weed later in the week. I told him that if he did it better be the amount i paid for, he agreed. Now to see if it works out. I realize this isn't the best idea, but i really don't have any other choice right now.

16. and yes, if he gives me a big sack of weed, we will be even, if not, his phone number will be on the craigslist casual encounters section asking for dick pics for eternity.

17. and i do have his facebook.

18. I suppose i had to learn this lesson eventually.

19. he might like the dick pics bro, then it would backfire on you

and how do you know they do that in casual encounters

20. He is lying.

Look, a gullible! *points into the sky*

*OP looks up*