Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped off, This one time i was ripped off and i ended up with...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeepHits, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Once in highschool i asked for a quarter of dro, and this sleezy bastard gives me whats obviously a gram of regs and about another gram of oregano/parsley! Like wtf, if your gonna rip me off atleast let the oregano weigh out, it was still skimped. But anyways that was a waste of 40$:( Atleast i seperated the regs and got a slight buzz lol :smoke:

2. Fuck I'd be pissed lol...
    And I thought getting skimped a bit was a problem.

3. #3 CSterbz, Oct 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2011
    Quarter of dro for $40? If it seems too good to be true it probably is. Dont give anybody money until you've seen the product. Leane and move on

4. This was years ago and the transaction was made through a car window, and i was in school and he was bigger so you know how that goes, but now id smash his knee caps in, and i thought the same thing you did, too good to be true.

5. Once I paid $30 dollars for 2 grams of "DRO"
    Ended up getting like .5 of some high mids.

Once I paid $20 for a gram of "DRO"
    Ended up getting like .5 of some high mids.

High school wannabe "dealers". I just brushed it off my shoulder though, no biggie.

6. Also i gave someone a 50$ new xbox game for a few roaches lmao1 i was young and wanted to zone out.