Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped off? How would you handle it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JassyD, Oct 12, 2011.

1. This girl i know wanted a bag of weed. I know a dude who lives above me that sells. But i had to go to this seminar with my dad. So i left 100 dollars for my lil bro to get a half ounce of dank from this kid. Regular price btw.

My lil bro is 17 but straight edge so he didn't really look at the weed. I get home and the weed weights in at 12.3. Its off but not a big deal. But then i try to light a bowl and the weed is wet. You can tell its been dried for a bit its not right off the plant. But its fucking wet. Needs to be dried for longer. And the water has to be throwing off the weight.

Anyway the girl bought it off me no problems though.

I call him and he turns into mr.tough guy "Don't fucking call me at work. You don't wanna buy my shit you don't gotta. Your always blowing up my phone"
    Saying shit like that. I don't blow up anyones phones. I called the dude once and he answered. If he couldn't talk he shouldn't answer.

Dude is usually good about his bud. But i feel like he was acting kinda crazy and i should do something fucked up to him.

2. Dont bother man. Dont get mixed up in that shit. It's a 100 bucks. Dont (potentially) risk your life for that.

3. I'd probably kick an ass or two, cuz that's what Brian Boitano do...

4. no sense in getting violent, just don't deal with him anymore

5. The kids a bitch. Not like he could really kill me. Or like he can really fight. I box so i know i could lay him down. But i wouldn't fight him. Thinking about just telling him to bring me a bag and then taking it from him and telling him to get the fuck outta my house before i mash him.

6. Nah man, just bad karma. If the girl had no problem don't create one! It's better to just ignore it and keep the peace.

7. Avoid confrontation at all cost.

Next time, don't let someone who doesn't have a clue about weed buy your weed for you...

Try buying another bag from him. Check it out thoroughly before paying for it. If it isn't up to par then don't buy it. Simple as that.

8. Fuck it if you live with your dad and lil bro. If your family may be at risk, don't try to pull something.

9. I'd just find an other better dealer. You sold it any everything alright, so just let it slide and don't talk to the guy again. I'm glad my dealer is one of my friends. Last time I got ripped off I just called him up and he actually found out that his scale was jacked up and gave me some free weed as compensation haha

10. shit on his door mat. go take a nap.

11. Tell him that you better never see him again or you'll knock him out

12. well if you box then obviously you could protect yourself. just hope he isnt the type to carry a gun or a big knife (ie. punches dont measure up to gun shots or stab wounds just sayin)

or you could avoid the confrontation by simply making his life a living hell. if people go to his place to buy from him then you could sit outside as people show up to buy from him and say, "dont buy from him in the future...he shorted me X amount of bud AND it was soaking wet on top of it being short etc" then people wont buy from him etc.

its all up to you really. being shorted sucks. what was the final weight when dry? 12.5g wet is a rip off for $100 if its as wet as you say (ie. couldnt burn it because it was so wet)

13. #13 Skunky Monkey, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011
    Cover my self in orange peel and run at them and shout I'M A CANIBAL HAHAHAHA LALALALALALALAL HUHUHUHUHUHUH GGGGGG And eat them..

14. exactly. if dude wont make it right for making an error (shorting you and selling you wet bud ontop of it) then he's not worth buying from. you know he's only out for his profit instead of making sure he's giving a fair deal

dude probably got hostile on the fone because he knew he was in the wrong and used his attitude to try and direct your attention away from asking him to make it right, etc.

15. Lol he won't try to shoot or stab me. If he really hurt me like that he would get killed.

And yea i'm not even gonna trip over it. I may buy a bag from him if desperate since he lives above me. But i'll keep it strictly business. And i'll take some bud from him before i move.

He was a dickhead anyway hes walked into my house after knocking twice multiple times. Not cool.

16. Shit.. I would just blame Canada

17. Dude, quit being a little bitch and light that faggot on fire in front of his parents :]

18. I'd tell him to shut his fucking face, uncle fucker.

19. Yup. Brb Gonna kick in his parents door waving a .44. Shoot them all up.

20. #20 Sandcat, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2011

You don't have to be very strong to pull a trigger...
    OR
    You take the weed, tell him to piss off, he goes, you feel tough. THEN, he comes back with pals when it is just your little brother at home, and when they are done with him, they burn your apt./your stuff/your car/your brother's body/whatever to a crisp.

All over some money/weed. Pretty stupid.