Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped off for an eighth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by veganchick, Mar 23, 2012.

1. had 1/4 that looked like that but it was so dense you could feel the difference just by holding one nug in the palm of your hand.

2. i just bought a 20 bag 1/3 that size, if ur still wondering

3. no way to know for sure unless you weigh it out.just go get a scale.it will save you money

4. yes looks nice be happy

5. It looks close enough, but even if it isn't an 8th, it looks good enough

6. Good enough?? Would you accept a 12 pack of beer with only 10 beers in it?? What do you mean good enough?

7. When you're buying something illegal your going to have to deal with people shorting you sometimes lol.

8. Not for me... I just don't deal with shady dealers!!

Maybe it's not an option for some people....

9. #49 smokinthaherb, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    Me either. My guy just scales it in front of me and bags it. Some people though don't have a option but to get from a shady dealer that shorts you.

10. ur confused man an 8th in the uk is 2 grams max, its jus that the bag her shit is in is bigger, thas way more than 2 grams she got there

11. I say it's about 2.5 to 3 grams, but unlikely 3 grams. I bought an eighth today and sent 1 bean to my friend. My bag with "2" beans looked good, but I scaled it to 1.5. He's sending me the .5 tomorrow from what he wasn't able to give me but he owe's me a gram really and I'm telling him that.

TL;DR - DAMNIT MAN, GET A SCALE! It'll save you some trouble, I assure you.

12. Ummm.... shouldn't an 8th be the same amount of grams anywhere??

An "8th" of weed is 1/8 of an ounce.

1/8oz. = 3.5 grams...... anywhere.

13. seriously dude

14. I guess you're only good at eyeballing semen.

15. hahaha

Attached Files:

16. this thread is pointless

17. Looks about 3 grams just eye balling it, But thats compared to some weed I had the other day so it really isn't forsure

18. Just buy a scale man. It'll save you so much hassle. Got one at my local headshop for $15, had it for 2 years now and still works like a charm. To my amazement, my dealer has never ripped me off even tho when I didn't have it i definitely thought he was shorting me. Actually, since i got the scale, it's quite the opposite. He'll usually give me like .1 or .2 g extra.

19. lol that might be less that .5 short if anything, def not somethin u complain about on grasscity

20. Looks pretty good op don't worry about it