Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped off big time

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smigjo, Jun 21, 2013.

1. That may be so but even if you have, you even said yourself it was very rare. I just figured given the wording of OP's post most everyone would know it was mid. A guy who's asking if he got ripped off is usually not a guy whom a getting o's of loud. And I still have a hard time believing 120 an O for dank. Not saying you're lying or anything like I believe you but I just feel like there's only so cheap loud can get I mean shit it is a crop, it takes time and effort to make so naturally tof courae there is a markup and 100 for a zip of dank sounds impossible to me.

2. You need to find a supplier a little higher on the food chain, my dude has a selection and some people only smoke certain kinds. So if he has stock to get rid of to make room for other he dumps it cheap, and its real "loud"...

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Can definitely respect that bro. Most I've ever gotten at times was a cutie but even then I paid like 250 a zip after you do the math. Great price but not 100 a zip for loud, I just can't imagine that. I get the connects you're talking about though, where they just want to get rid of it mainly just cause they want a new batch haha. That's a sick connect though, I'd keep him around!

Sorry for the off-topic OP.

4. Find a good dealer, maybe one who will weigh it out in front of you first? Shit happens to every body man...

5. if it's 10 grams of high grade, then you got a good deal.

6. That's true. I have bought it direct from growers and they were close friends and they sold me a zip of loud for $100.00

7. live and learn.  better to learn with $120 instead of $1200.

hey at least you still got something to smoke on till you find a new dealer.  

8. You do realize this is seasoned tokers right. :p That sucks, I would just let it go and get a scale. He'll cross the wrong person eventually.

9. Had it happen. He's dead now.

10. I have been buying from my guy for almost 2 years and he just ripped me off for $60. I have fronted him money before, and he was always good for it ( I only fronted him after knowing him for months and while waiting at his place for him to get back). This time he disappeared for almost a month and then texted me telling me how shit has been fucked up but he will make it right buy throwing me twice what I paid for. He then text me last night saying to give him ANOTHER $60 and then he will go get the half and give it to me. I was like "WTF man. You think I'm stupid to front you more money???" No response. I am so fucking bummed out. I have no other hook up since I have been using him for so long. I'm more stressed about that than the $60 I'm out. Just shows you can't trust anyone, even if you have been buying from them for a long time. 

11. Dude look at it this way: this guys a bitch so don't even acknowledge him. You will be saving gas money by not having to pick up for 10 smoke seshes and tell everyone that he ripped you off. he will lose business and you save gas.
    Also tell him you got the hookups and can get oil for 10 a gram, make the oil out of your resin and tobacco via ISO alcohol, and totally fuck the dude. Sell him like 6 grams of that shit and break even

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Dude look at it this way: this guys a bitch so don't even acknowledge him. You will be saving gas money by not having to pick up for 10 smoke seshes and tell everyone that he ripped you off. he will lose business and you save gas.
    Also tell him you got the hookups and can get oil for 10 a gram, make the oil out of your resin and tobacco via ISO alcohol, and totally fuck the dude. Sell him like 6 grams of that shit and break even

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app