Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped off big time

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smigjo, Jun 21, 2013.

1. The first sign of gtfo was you thinking you could have gotten an ounce for $120. Im not saying you cant get ounces for $120, but its pretty hard to get a hookup like that.

This.

2. Dude act like all is good next time u need another sack get him to hook it up. Only next time take your sack and tell him fuck off. Fuck his bjj. I'd kick that dudes ass all day if I was u

3. Dude act like all is good next time u need another sack get him to hook it up. Only next time take your sack and tell him fuck off. Fuck his bjj. I'd kick that dudes ass all day if I was u

4. Lol everyone is so tough on the internet. Say something to him, call him on his shit, but don't do something stupid and end up in more shit than you started with.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thats why you weigh it out before you buy it if you dont know what youre doing

6. How awkward it would be to work with a co-worker that ripped you off

7. Don't be a bitch if you bought an ounce and didn't get even a half, I'd be pissed

8. Where I come from that's not a rip off. Count yourself lucky!

9. Ju jitsu isnt boxing hit him with a upper cut lol and pray u got power i guess. practice till you feel power in that punch. i dont even. i never got ripped off before lol

10. If it's dank bud, $120 sounds good for a half ounce. But if it's some seedy bullshit I'd call him out on it.

11. dont feel bad i got ripped off a pound once

12. Phew tough man. Id at least talk to him let him know your pissed and apread the word to ppl he buys from. You might not get your $60 back but you can cost him way more than 60 bucks in lost business

13. u should have known he was bullshitting when he said 120 for an ounce. i mean yea maybe you thought he was hooking you up because you work together. do you guys talk at work and shit are you "buddies" so to say that he would hook you up with that price? if not then yea 12 grams for 120 is a real nice price if it some good shit

14. If you know what a 1/4 looks like and you know a OZ has 4 quarters, how couldn't you eyeball that it was a half short...

Oh well live and learn

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Let him know that he's not fooling you, and you know you got shorted a lot. Tell him to give you the rest of your weed, and if he doesn't then take your business elsewhere. if it's not a half ounce lets say you got maybe 40-50 dollars worth of what you paid for. Think of that 70 dollar loss as a reason to not do business with that person again. Seriously though don't ever buy from someone that shorts you again. People don't realize that it's more profitable to just do legit deals until they don't have any customers left to rip off.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Pick up krav maga and do his head in!

17. #38 Marcello420, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    all of yall saying $120 is good for an ounce and you ususally pay that for a quarter or a half yall are either getting ripped or buying better product. He's probaly paying for mids which around me go for $100-$120 an ounce

18. Pretty sure he's talking about mids, there's just no way it's $120 for an O of dank. Come on now people use common sense, not everyone smokes loud and with prices like that it's obviously not.

As far as your situation OP, I would definitely confront him. I mean hell you work with the guy not like you're never going to see him again. Tell him to give you money back or the missing weight and never buy from him again. If he refuses I suppose there's no need to escalate it further just count it as a loss and get better at eyeballing is really all you can do. Idk how you could ever mistake 12.2 for an O though, IMO, but then again like you said OP you're not familiar with weight like that so I understand. 

Good luck, keep us posted!

19. Unlikely yes, "no way" is a stretch. I've gotten dank O's for $100. It has only happened a few times and it was extreme situations, but it is possible. Just because you havent doesnt mean there is "no way" use common sense. :wave:

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app