Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ripped off 50 bucks >:(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PlAsId HiT, Apr 13, 2010.

1. so i got ripped off 50 bucks and i know the guy who did it, whats the best way to approach this kinda situation? should i get him to pay me back? hes not really wanting to pay me back and keeps saying some crackhead ripped him off after i gave him the money wich i can tell is a load of bull. sso should i just let it be and move on? or should i kick his ass and take whats mine?

2. well if you can easily shake him down and he does not have connections then go get your money. when i started out the same shit happened to me, but my pothead friend hooked me up with the number of the guy who sells incredible weed, isn't shady, supplies the dealers, and will deliver:cool:. so the lesson is to try and befriend a dealer, for some reason it seems that the very high up people are actually less shady and dangerous.

3. Yes...

4. I would second this. Getting into a fight about something that is already illegal is just trouble waiting to happen. what happens if shit goes south and somebody ends up blabbing. then your both fucked. forget this kid and now you know not to deal with him anymore. get to know a dealer. im great friends with my dealer. he lives underneath me in my apt building.

5. thanks guys yall do make alot of sence, i think the guy is connected with alot of the local, do-anything-for-money scum bags and would probably be best if i just drop it.

6. beat the bricks off of him and steal his shoes....

7. First off if you know him as a friend just talk it out with him and see if you can get him to pay you back. However if you just know him for bud, i would suggest ignoring him and finding a better dealer lol

8. #8 Acid Raindrops, Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010
    Shit happens, a lot of people are two faced. This older guy 35-40 maybe sold me an 1/8th a week ago, we went to his house chilled, talked about work seemed like a cool dude, we didn't have the right changed so we said we'd pick up the $10 later, went to his house he said oh I don't have money on me but I'm running to town, how about 4:00? went by wasn't there, drove by a few other times truck wasn't there, he does landscaping and I picked up a lawnmowing job so we just txted him and was like, hey I just got info on a new lawncare job that pays good, but since you're gonna rip me off a measly 10 bucks, fuck you. lol

Haha, I don't really care about 10 bucks, it's just the morality of it, now I know not to deal with that guy because next time it could be more then 10 bucks. If he'll rip 10 bucks off me, he'll rip 50 off me, you know?

Just gotta find the right dealer who's a good guy and get to know him a bit.
    If I don't got many connections and find someone and they short me, I'll mention it to them, not make a big deal out of it unless it's a shitload, if they don't make that up to me or do it twice then goodbye, and they're not making any new customers either because I'll tell everyone I know not to deal with him cuz he's shady.

Bad business ethics.