Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ripped lastnight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kronix434, Jan 12, 2009.

1. So i found a guy who usually stayed with bud since its a pretty big dry time right now here, and i bought a quarter of him 3 days ago and it weighed out straight when I got home and was good bud. so i decided to buy an ounce from him,so i give him the money and he says he has to go to a dudes house to get it, an hour later i meet him and he gives me the bag and leaves,it looks like an ounce but when I get home it only weighs 19.7g's. I call him and he said he bought some too and it was short around a quarter too,and he said he was going to his house to get it straight. so he calls me back and says that the guy he got it from has a gun and he doesnt want to go up there. he tells me that we are short and nothen he can do about it, but he said he'd look out for me if i bought from him again.
    Oh yeah, i kinda knew the guy from school(he graduated 3 years ago).

So pretty much I was short a quarter on an ounce. Has anyone had this happen before? Should I buy from him again?

2. You shouldn't buy from someone unless its direct confrontation. That last dealer sounds like a prick, so just buy from someone you know or look around for another dealer.

3. A lot of people have had it happen to them, and my guess is the guy didn't have a gun, and your guy just stole a quater off of you. Most real dealers don't skimp, most middle men do. You not only shouldn't buy from that guy again, you shouldn't buy from a middle man again and shouldn't give money out without seeing the bud first either.

4. shit dude i fuckin feel ya.
    its sad, but its kinda part of the lifestyle.
    as long as weed remains illegal, we will be subjected to shady ass dudes.
    just dont give out your money before you see product. simple as that.

5. Yeah I wont be falling for that again,and to the thing about middle mans, I cant find the main guy, any tips to finding the main guys?