RIP Wunschshrek (1985 - 2012)

Discussion in 'General' started by lord doja, Mar 27, 2012.

1. I am very sorry if this is a double post. But I have been unable to find another thread on this via the search engine.

If any of you old school members remember this man, he was very knowledgeable, and contributed alot. His username was "Wunschshrek".

Wunsch was one of my best friends and a business partner. I talked to him more than anyone else in my life.

I was picked up on warrants on October 24th, 2011. And was recently released on March 20th 2012.

I am just now learning about the death of my dear friend, Joe Wunsch, who died of an overdose on January 9th 2012.

My whole day has been a wreck. So again, I apologize if this has already been posted.

Rest In Peace Joe Wunsch (Wunschshrek) 1985 - 2012
    Joseph Wunsch (1985 - 2012) - ForeverMissed Memorial Websites

We were suppose to start new lives together in California this Spring. I will forever miss you..

2. R.I.P. you'll meet again in the other life...

3. I remember him man, I'm sorry for your loss.
    R.I.P

4. Man Im so sorry, I wish you the best man.. I remember him too, had no idea of this either. Crap.

5. Damn, I used to see him posting a bunch. RIP, losing somebody close to you is always tough. Hope you can get through this man.

6. Sorry to say but I don't remember him, maybe he was before me. Sorry to hear about him though R.I.P

7. The "e-gravesite" is pretty neat, kinda goes along with mankind's thirst for digitization of our material world lately..

..But, RIP man, I remember his stuff

8. no shit dude...i dont remember the name but still the loss of a fellow blade is extremely saddening...sorry for the loss of your thread, brother.

9. aw shit. we keep losing blades
    RIP brother

10. I don't remember him that well but it does ring a bell rip and it makes me think of all blades that die that we don't know about

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm2eAI3z0jQ]K-Rino - You Never Know - YouTube[/ame]

12. So sorry for the loss, may you carry out your dreams and know that he's smiling down.

13. RIP sweet prince

14. Holy Shit.........

damn........RIP man....I remember talkin to you like yesterday man. shit.....

15. thank you for your post. joe was very special to his mother and i. we were best of friends. i miss him so much.we were partners in everything.once again thank you for your kind words

joe

16. RIP Joe :(

Sorry for your loss shreksdad. I can't imagine losing a kid

17. #18 .AcidTrip., Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2012
    Fuck man :(

18. I am sorry to say I did not know this blade, but he sounds like he was a great dude. It is very unfortunate and I send my condolences:(

19. Sorry for your loss shrek, I just recently went through the same thing with my good friend. Tragic.