RIP. Trayvon Martin.

Discussion in 'General' started by mobius635, Mar 24, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueWsjzbwOxQ]Obama: Trayvon Martin Case Is a `Tragedy' - YouTube[/ame]

2. How many times can Obama be quoted calling something a "tragedy"????? Its almost a joke at this point...

3. [quote name='"kushalldaykush"']dudes name was trayvon , was bound to get shot eventually[/quote]

What an ignorant statement.

R.I.P...oh n f.t.p for not doin shit.

4. [quote name='"kushalldaykush"']dudes name was trayvon , was bound to get shot eventually[/quote]

hahaha

5. Who gives a fuck? Politics as usual. I've lost faith in humanity.

6. America Gives a fuck because an innocent teen was killed by a man who assumed he was a threat. Its important because he was never arrested and is walking free.

7. you say that like its not true tho

8. If the situation were opposite and a 28 year old black man killed a 17 year old innocent white kid, He would have been arrested that night. Its a bigger story which shows the corruption of the Sanford,Florida Police Department..

9. #10 ganjaherbtoker, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    True, my apologies. Too much alcohol at this point. Everclear is fucked. I was talking about Obama's statements. It's ok in my opinion. Fuck racism, completely uncalled for.

10. [​IMG]

He was killed because he was simply wearing a hoodie in the wrong area. That aint Cool

11. Man, I really feel this was an unnecessary loss and it should not have happened. But after this has become so blown up and stuff its almost driving me nuts because its got people around me labeling neighborhoods by race, income, and just intensive profiling. Its kinda making me sick. The guy I work for actually wasted 15 minutes planning how we could safely LOCK OURSELVES INSIDE of the building we were working on whilst loading up the work truck at the same time in case somebody saw us while walking to and fro from the truck and "wanted revenge" even though Im no where near where that happend not even same state muchless why would someone try to get revenge ON RANDOM PEOPLE?! .....What the fucking hell people?! Seems Some people are loosing their minds over this shit.

12. eh i still dont believe anybody truly cares about any of this. its the next cause to get behind so people can pat themselves on the back and feel like they contributed to a "good" cause, and that some twisted sense of justice was carried out, and then they will go back to talking about how "stupid" and "idiotic" everybody else is but them and hating and being greedy as usual

13. #14 Lifted, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    [quote name='"kushalldaykush"']dudes name was trayvon , was bound to get shot eventually[/quote]

You sir are a faggot.

No need for the name calling. Mat369

14. He isn't the only kid killed wrongfully in a fiscal year, and he isn't going to be the last.

At least this time it wasn't a cop that shot him.:cool:

15. Like it matters, he's dead end of story, I bet that makes his family feel better.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. who the FUCK is trayvon martin

17. wait that kid that got shot by the neighborhood watch?
    Fuck it dude why does this get national recognition?
    A 19 year old kid in my town got shot at a wedding reception and it just got a small place in the local newspaper.
    fucking what?

18. Zimmerman's father was white and his mother was hispanic, which means he is definitly not white. Mainstream media is so anti-white at times it gets pathetic. Blacks disproportionately commit crime, including murder, more than any other race. The difference is the media doesnt run a big story everytime some gangbanger kills some innocent white kid.

19. They lost their child...They will probably never feel better.

But there are many, many others like them.:cool: