RIP Single Seed Centre

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Lone Rancher, Feb 17, 2017.

1. I wonder VAS IS DIS???
    If legit, he will find lots of business here! (seeds I mean).
    I do think that shipping anything w/ THC, CBD, would become Federal..

Bad idea for our members.IMHO
    . Cop smoking.jpg

2. I made a few orders from Nirvana seeds. They have a decent selection of strains with autoflowers as well. Bubblelicious, Blue mystic and my favorite clone mother Black Jack, came from Nirvana. Their "stealth shipping" technique is second to none, and they take credit cards. However, through TSSC, I got the biggest heavy hitters, like Girl Scout Cookies, DJ shorts Blueberry and G13 labs coveted Hash Plant. If you need good seed, definitely give Nirvana a whirl.

3. Loved the single Seed Center! Fastest Shipping Always Happy with orders. They were Shut Down because Dumb Asses Go on YouTube and Show the Packaging and how they were stealthily packed because they have no friends and think it makes them look cool or get subscribers. They Ruined it for all of us give them Hell on YouTube those stupidly showing the Packaging!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Yes, I bought all the Thai strains and Buddha seeds all at once and they came through, they were really good seed bank.

5. I have them book marked as well

6. They were a good seed bank, now I get mine from budmonkey seed bank

7. i've heard lots of bad things about crop king seeds. canuk seeds is a canadian/UK seed company, truenorthseedbank is their sister company. they accept CC i believe but there's a fee

8. Budmonkey seeds, and they take visa, G13 haze and kings banner on the way

9. Thank you that's what I'm saying. Some dumb ass said that had nothing to do with it. I'm like will these people learn some things don't belong on YouTube.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Why is gyo shit? Fuck im just ordered from there

11. Single seed is now back up and working. Order while you can!

12. is this still legit.. anyone got frm ssc recently

13. I ordered with no problems

14. No issues, fast shipping and used my Visa.:)

• Like Like x 1
  15. YES they were my favorite bank forever. time to get an order together

• Like Like x 2
  16. Just got my 2 seed test run today, Oct 18th, i ordered on the 5th.

BUT, i think the cali connection original sour Diesel is split open. :(

I emailed them with pic we will see

Aside from that stealth packaging was good.

Attached Files:

17. I use TSSC too and will be curious how they handle this OBVIOUSLY defective seed.

18. Well, i tell ya....i couldn't have made it any easier for them to resolve it.

I've already placed an order for new seeds with them, and emailed them advising them of the problem, with the picture of the seed, and just ask them to throw another SD in with the new order I've already paid for.... works for everybody.

19. I complained once to MSNL about having grown out a seed that was OBVIOUSLY not the correct strain..they didn't even ask for a picture but made things more than right by me..(I think they knew how much time and effort went in)

20. These seedbanks are not dumb..they look up the customer and if you are a repeat buyer..you get the benefit of the doubt I think.