RIP Ronnie James Dio

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Broseph Radson, May 17, 2010.

1. Metalheads of GC, today is a sad day. This morning at 7:45, Ronnie James Dio died after a lenghtly battle with stomach cancer. This is a truly sad loss. May he shred in peace.

2. This really saddens me, today was my birthday and had a great day and I come back to find out this news.

I shall take a smoke in his honor.

RIP Dio =(

3. His legend will live on.

4. wow, such a huge fucking buzzkill.

rip ronnie.

5. He will truly be missed.

RIP

Ronnie James Dio

6. dio passed away?!?!?:eek: that sucks... im a lil sad now...:( we should all smoke in honor of james dio. much love to you dio.

7. This was the worst loss the music world has suffered in a long while. RIP Dio, he was the embodiment of everything awesome in music.

8. "They say that lifes a carousel
    Spinning fast, youve got to ride it well
    The world is full of kings and queens
    Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
    Its heaven and hell, oh well
    And they'll tell you black is really white
    The moon is just the sun at night
    And when you walk in golden halls
    You get to keep the gold that falls
    Its heaven and hell, oh no!"

Dio, possibly one of the greatest Gods of Rock.
    Rest in peace.

Lets all light one up for this mofo.

9. Heavy metal has lost one of its greatest. Rest in peace, Dio, your music will live on!

10. Sad day for music indeed. His vocals were just out of this world amazing! Horns to you man, wherever you are! RIP!

11. Eh, I didn't like his music... sorry lol. But he's an undeniabley heavy influence on metal, and for that, I toke to thee, Sir Ronnie James Dio.... RIP \m/