RIP Rod / Glo Rod

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Andronius, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Just got and used mine from RIP .

I must say that it is definitely a better smoke. It works awesome on a CLEAN glass bowl. Smoke is actually a lot smoother IMHO. Not smoking the butane from a lighter or the carbon from a wick. They guy got it to me in Dallas in like 2 days also. Just be aware it takes a torch to get it glowing. I already dropped it and it did not break. Good stuff.

This is a pic from the site. I will try to get a pic of it in use after I make a pickup tonight.
    [​IMG]

There is a few threads about using them already. Just my $ .02

2. I swear this is like the 12th time ive seen people post about these using THE SAME PICTURE. Most of them have been spammers and troll trying to get ppl to email about getting free rods and such. I'm not saying you are either, but jeeze.

3. No I did get it from one of those 'spammers' but it was legit and I love it. Just wanted to share my experience.

4. it was so good you decided to use their sales pitch?

5. You guys can believe what you want...I really don't give a shit. I bought it...I liked it A LOT, and thought others would like a 'review' per se. So go piss and moan to someone else.

The only bad thing is that you HAVE to use a torch, I use MAPP since it is hotter than butane.

[​IMG]

6. i'm not gonna lie i emailed them awhile ago and plan on ordering some... lmao

7. I'll stick to my beeline :p

8. for real, Im not the one who wants to carry a fucking torch around or wait for that shit to heat up. Beeline works great for me.

9. i'm not one to carry beeline around
    i like different things, smoking with beeline is great too.
    The smoking with a glo rod is a nice treat and i use it 3-5 times a night
    I use my torch most often and have to order some beeline soon

10. I got one of the promotional codes back when one of these posts was made. I used it and just got mine yesterday.

I used it on my bong, heated it for like 10sec using my torch lighter but I'm not sure if that's long enough since it didn't stay hot enough to burn the bud multiple times.

Other than that, it's a nice change from inhaling butane or other inorganic substances.

Oh, and the weed gets stuck to the circular end of the RIP Rod. Kind of annoying.

11. i'd say heat it for 30 seconds personally

12. Just used it right now smoking the bong. I heated it for 30 sec with my torch lighter. Stayed hot but it still gets weed attached to the circle when I pull it off.

13. #13 Chase6, Aug 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2009
    420Haters, thank you so much for the code. I appreciated your last thread and what you were trying to do. I have already dropped my RIP Rod and it didn't break. Thumbs up.

BUT!!! How do I use it in a way as to NOT get weed attatched to the circle part when I light it? Thanks very much for any tip or technique you can give me.

EDIT: Wow, you fuckin' read my mind and posted an answer to my question before I had time to ask it. Kudos again, bro. On both the price of this thing (Like $7? with shipping with promo code) and the help and quick shipping.

Be easy, everyone. And keep tokin'.

14. #14 zx666r, Sep 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2009
    ...Hm.. Direct violation of the rules on multiple occasions. Can we please get rid of this kid? I'm pretty sure after the 30th thread, we all know what a "RIPROD" is, even though they're nothing new.

Check his previous posts. He mentions either the RIPROD, or that site in every post he has. Get this kid out of our city!

15. 420Haters,

you are guilty of partaking in douchebaggery, please shoot yourself in the face and have a nice day!

16. Any one know where I can order a rip rod? I have looked all over the Internet and the only one I found was already purchased!!! Amy help would be mosr apprecciated!!!!! Thanks