Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rip-off's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NumNum, Jul 14, 2010.

1. So I give my friend 20 dollars and I say "don't buy it unless it's a lot and looks really good". So he comes back with this decent weed, but it was probably about .5 grams. So one, I'm pissed that my friend is that stupid when he said he knew a lot about it, and two, people keep cutting me short on how much they give me. And I'm also the type of smoker that will literally smoke out 5+ people before I smoke myself. I like letting everyone else smoke mine before I do it, that's just me.

Seriously, I'm tired of people ripping us off. It's weed, share the love guys!

2. Thats why you NEVER front ANYONE money.

3. If your a smoker, as in you smoke several times a week or daily.
    Don't give money to someone to get your weed for you.
    Silly idea, also buy in bulk Half O's or Eighths.
    And once you do find someone who really helps you out, look after him/her.

If you bought it yourself, you could have said negative, its underweight, match it. But thats also the danger of not buying a set weight. Never believed in Nicks, Dimes and 20's, 50's.

4. It's not so much about fronting its about having someone buy your shit. Just don't do it lol.

5. Atleast he didnt bring you grass.

Consider yourself lucky !

6. gotta take risks sometimes

7. That's why you need to get tighter and get better connections. If there's an opportunity to make guap most bro's go for it. You should find an bro slanging and find out your areas standard pricing and than catch negros on there shit. It's the only way.

8. Sorry to bump two days later, but a quick update. My friend who bought it gave me ten dollars back because he felt bad. So basically I paid for my half a gram!