Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rip off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blaze18, Oct 11, 2015.

1. I have heard that if someone contacts you asking if you want to buy from them, they are trying to rip you off. Is this true? Should you buy from someone if they contact you first?

2. How long have you known you guy for? My guy will call me if he has some super dank but I have known him for 20+ years so we have a lot of trust . He could be trying to rip you off just look it over real good , you could even buy a dub first if you are not great at visually appraising

3. #3 JollyGreenGuy, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
    I wouldn't say its always true. Some people just like to get the word out there and meet other people that enjoy smoking. Or he could be eager to make some money...

4. If you know this person and can trust him he is ok but if he is a new guy, he is most likely going to sell you leaves

5. Damn 20 years, Ive had contact with one for a year at the most lol.

6. calm palm tree , we have been friends since elementary school I have not been picking up from him that long . I've been picking up from him maybe 15 years lol