rip off report

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sherryberry, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi out there, I am probably going to have to quit smoking. That is tough for me, as I depend on mj to get me thru emotional trials. I put an ad on craigslist advertising for a smoking buddy in my smaller town. I got alot of guys asking me to smoke them out, what i was hoping for was for someone to offer to procure me some. A guy answered today and he had a connection. i gave him the cash and he didn\'t seem like a rip off artist, but i guess they don\'t have that printed on their foreheads. So here i am on this forum, stone cold sober and out of luck. I asked for it, and it\'s a tough time emotionally and i am seriously bummed. it\'s just too hard to find and sure i can grow indoors, but now they have infrared to find one measly grow lite. I only want to grow for personal use, tired of paying good loads of cash for practically nothing in return. Figured it was the universes way of putting a road block in front of me, i don\'t drink, take medication or sleep around. I try to be a good person but everyone ignores me and my best friends are my dogs and cats. I wish smoking weed was legal, the only ones cashing in are rip offs taking advantage of an unfair situation.
    Thanks for the posts, i know i am not alone.:confused:

2. :C better luck to you in the future, that really sucks :C
    where are you from?

3. Hi, you asked where i was from. I am from so california and now i live in Tyler Texas. I think it is one of the lowest mj usage parts of the country, bible belt. Where do you live? you have an interesting icon.:wave:

4. That really sucks :(

I hope you do find someone to smoke out with, because it can sure get lonely when you smoke by yourself for a while.

Just remember, if you do become lonely, the city is always here! :wave:

5. Yeah bro where always here for you :)

6. There is weed everywhere. You just have to look.

7. Well I am not sure where you work. But one almost guaranteed way to get bud is to start working at a local restaurant. For some reason, someone there is always a dealer.

8. i know you are quitting and all but my grandma lives up in tyler so next time i go see her im going to have to find you and smoke you out haha:smoke:

9. Try looking for some mexicans, they should be able to help you out; just don\'t give them the money upfront...

10. u looked on craigslist.. cmon man, thats retarted

11. That\'s the first thing I thought...I didn\'t even know you could post an ad to find someone to smoke buds with? I mean, for real, that\'s pretty dumb but I guess you live and you learn.

12. Infared cameras aren\'t going to bust a small personal garden. Those choppers are looking for large scale commercial grows.

Seriously, I would recommend growing your own. You can probably make half the materials for cheap or easily obtain them. Plus there\'s no bond like the one between a grower and his cannabis plants. You get to watch your ladies sprout from a seed, grow to be big and healthy, transform into beautiful women - and then the saddest part - watch them shrivel up and die. But hey, it\'s for your benefit right?

Not to mention, if you do everything somewhat correctly and don\'t make any HUGE mistakes - you\'ll grow yourself some pretty decent bud.

13. People get busted for putting up ads like that on craigslist all the time. Not very smart, not very smart at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.