Rip off or good deal?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sanities, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Someone I know wants me to sell my GameCube (it's in perfect condition) and super smash bros. gamecubes In good condition go for around $30-60 on amazon, and super smashbros goes for $20-30 on amazon, and the guy wants to buy both for $30 in total. And I have to drive 30min to him, as of right now I'm thinking on telling him to fuck himself, what are your thoughts?

2. If he drives to you, do it. If not, to hell with that.

3. fuck that.

4. it is a fucking gamecube. Yes sell it it is worthless.

5. I never play it but just knowing the actual price I don't like to get cheated, I know he's prolly reselling them but still he's not pawn stars, he's getting it for more then half off which is insane

6. This for sure.

7. black is worth more money?

its not about the price, im saying total worth, because most of the good deals are coming with like 5 games, multiple controllers and other shit for like 40-50$

8. I have the system, all the cords, a memory card, and 2 controllers and for $30 that seems too low

9. seems about right to me. ask for 40$ and gas money and see what happens.....

10. gamestop was selling just the console for $20 like 3 years ago. you should be pleased to be offered $30, seeing as they go for that on ebay -the fees, your making more money then them!

11. I can go buy a used gamecube at the store for like 20 bucks. Plus the game isn't worth much so his offer seems pretty fair. Like someone else said, most of the stuff on eBay is bundled so you get more for a decent price. I'd maybe ask him for $40 and def ask for gas money.

12. I got $40 In total, all ended good