RIP Mo the best bunny in the world...

Discussion in 'General' started by SourDieselChick, Aug 29, 2008.

1. my bunny passed away today. Mo was the best bunny ever i loved him so much. i had just come home and i found it weird that even though my friends had to go somewhere they wanted to stay with me...and then i go inside and my mom tells me this and i just broke down. i'm so upset i don't know what to do. i just buried him. i never had to do that before.

i love you Mo

[​IMG]

RIP

2. awwww chick im sorry! it's always hard to lose a pet.. especially one that you're close with. :(

3. hey i have just like when i was 5ish, i called him pink cause the eye :)

but he got killed by a raccoon :(
    my dad threw in the trashcan, can u belive that!!!

i was like WTF

and i'm srry for your lost

4. I'm sorry for your loss.

You'll be alright, deaths a hard thing to accept, but part of everyday life.

5. Im sorry for your loss :(

6. losing a pet sucks.
    i lost my dog a few years ago from cancer.
    never got another pet since.
    fuckin loved that dog, she used to run around down the street and the neighbors wouldn't mind because she was so nice. we could keep our gate open and she wouldn't run away unless someone was calling her from out front

7. aww...im srry sour-d...ive had bunnies and they rock socks...

i hope you feel better soon **huggz**

8. I'm sorry this happened. It's hard on you and you've recently been through so much. If you need anything at all don't hesitate to IM me (though I know you wouldn't anyways =) )

Really though, if there is anything I can do just hit me up. It's so hard to lose a member of the family and it's going to suck for a while... but it will get better.

I hope there's a buildup of happy days in your near future, that have been saving themselves for a time like this.