RIP little my girl

Discussion in 'General' started by Grisy11, Jul 3, 2016.

1. So about two weeks ago I had 3 of my now 5 week olds girls get sick so I put them in the shade in there new home ICU till they get better. This morning I get up and check on them and one of them are cut right in half. WTF. I have no idea what did it but if I find out it will have a very very slow death. That's Obama care for you. Sorry for the rant but I have got really close to my "first" ever out side grow Girls

2. Suicide bro. :(

3. I really hope she dint go that way she was only 5 weeks old and I was babying the shit out of her and her 2 sisters

4. Some of us just aren't meant for this world.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks a lot, Obama.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Ya it sucks I'm a newbe right from the get go on this outside grow. I started out with 11 bag seeds and nock on wood she is the only one that has past away so I have 10 little girls left till my 3 autos show up at my door I can't waint lol

7. I hear ya man. Shit happens. Good luck with the rest of your grow and your upcoming autos!

8. Thanks man I really hope to get some kick ass bud and I hope it's going to help out with all my pain in my body. I have 2 Narco purps and 1 diesel all autos coming. I can't waint lol

9. Do you grow
    so you grow and if so do you grow autos?

10. ^^^
    I don't know who you're trying to quote, but I'll go ahead and answer.

Yes, I grow. I don't usually mess with autos, but I've been trying some recently, and they're not really my favorite.

It's just personal preference though, a lot of folks do some amazing things with autos.

11. To keep these plants alive, I would suggest you go to the beginner growers threads here on the forum. They're way down at the bottom of the "forums" page. There are "sticky's" posted there that contain the basic "how to keep the plant alive" info and it sounds like you desperately need it. My guess is that you rotted yours to death with over watering...might not be it, but no pictures, no explanation of how you're "babying" these plants. That's usually the biggest problem....the grower. If you have no experience and are trying to grow these the way it makes sense to you that they grow, you're going to screw them up, i.e. RIP my little girl. Before you kill the rest of them, how about taking the time to learn about what you're supposed to do. TWW

12. I was asking you if you grow. I'm going to find out witch ones I like lol I hope I like the autos so I can grow a bunch of kinds in one year. What do you have for kinds going now?

• Like Like x 1
  13. I read up here a lot all my spare time and now that I can't walk I'm reading ALL the time. My little girl was cut in half some thing Killed her I'm thinking. And as for over watering I only water them every 3 to 4 days and some times it 5 days when ever they ask for water so it's not rot

• Like Like x 1
  14. Right now for autos I have

Blueberry
    UK cheese
    Bubblelicious
    Blackberry kush

I've got some other gorilla glue crosses, some San Fernando Valley Kush and a high CBD strain that I'm working on breeding.

15. Oh wow that's cool. How long have you been growing/breeding ?

16. I have read all 4 of them are some kick ass stuff

17. I've been growing pretty consistently for about 8 years. Breeding is kinda new to me. I've had some failed projects in the past, but I'm gonna devote the next 3-4 runs to getting this one right.

18. Nice. "Years" ago when I was in school all I wanted to do is get stoned and now all I want to do is learn how to grow better lol. Do you grow inside or out side?

19. Haha. Sounds like we've got a lot in common. Honestly, I'd quit smoking before I quit growing.

I do a little bit of both. Breeding happens inside in a secluded area. Growth and phenotype selection goes on outdoors and my personal plants are in a separate tent from either of those.

20. Good afternoon my brother from another mother. My seeds came in today yahoo lol let the fun begin lol

• Like Like x 1