RIP. (i love GC)

Discussion in 'General' started by illk37, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Wow now I see... lol.....

2. Yea you know I don't go off for no reason bruh.

3. i stand by you on this bro i understand why your goin off on him i seen the shit hes posted. +rep you've gained my respect through this thread..although you almost had it before its good to see i aint the only one willing to do something if someone is startin shit for no reason. just been busy lately. i understand how it is to be suicidal. so keep it up bro

4. #124 highlife101, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2008
    wow you guys are all fucking hypocrites. I can promise you none of you actually knew this guy candyjunkie personally, yet you are all saying its the assholes fault on bodybuilder forums for his death. I could be the same type of asshole candyjunkie was and yet you guys are all suporting banks404 for telling me to kill myself (not like i would ever actually think about sucide iam just making a point). You guys are no different from the people on body builder forums so dont be acting like your special.

it is the internet if you go to a forum telling people your going to killself 90% of the people will take it as a joke and make fun of you. Nobody is to blame for his death except the idiot himself.

5. i dont approve of him saying kill yourself.. but again we arent all saying to do it... guaranteed if you were about to we all wouldnt tell you too. its a term to back the fuck off not literal. or else he woulda said go and kill yourself or something. you made a very jerk move on your first post here.. nobody said you should go kill yourself other then his term to fuck off.. "killyaself" theres a difference.. see. so chillt he fuck out all we have said is get out of GC because your being a dick

6. :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

7. Fuck you and get the fuck out. I hope to dear god they IP ban you for disrepect for the passed. Also, remind me to send your mom a box of condoms, and spermicide just in case...

[​IMG]

8. #128 Bank404, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2008
    No not here, we've had a almost suicide thread and even tho the Original Poster(banned now) was looking for attention people tried to help him there was not one "Do it faggot" or anything like that in there.

Sure people have him methods to do it but he didn't have his mind set on killing himself nor did he post a 10hour live fuckin feed. After people were giving him methods RMJL closed the thread...
    The mod sure didn't call the OP an "Attention Whore", nor would any mod ignore a reported post or PM.

The mods over there didn't give a shit along with over half of the posters in there you want me to put up the original thread without the edits? Read that(When I PM you it) and then try to make the same comparison of BB.com with GC.
    We are efficiently moderated here and we sure don't need 30mods to control one subforum that is known as the MISC.

We at GC don't roll like that he would have had his stomach pumped with the quickness, we may joke over here but suicide is no fuckin joke at GC so don't compare us to some of those pussies in the MISC. everything is a joke over there. Sure he cried wolf before but maybe it was cries for help you don't keep pulling the same bag of tricks just to troll.

Just about every member would have been concerned when they had saw that live feed posted on GC and it sure wouldn't have hit 60pages.

So you can leave the BS you bring at the door. And t wouldn't have taken 10 hours for police to get there no matter what time it was in the day!
    Because we actually care about our fellow blades.
    Peace, you have nothing else to say nor do I have anything else to add.

9. can you pm them to me as well?

10. I remember that thread and who it was. Didn't know he was banned, though.

Don't feed the troll.

11. That asshole Biggs died, why won't this thread?

12. done bruh

13. Someone else who just couldn't handle reality. I don't shed my sympathies, there are people who are much worse off than that dude who lead happy, full lives. If you can't handle reality, then kill yourself. I'm not gonna feel sorry for you though, that was your decision, and it was what you chose. If you're willing to put that kind of shit on your loved ones then you don't deserve sympathy.

14. No shit, do people really get off talking about suicide?

Either you don't give a shit, or you just can't stop giving a shit.

15. Under review...because people can't stay out of threads that don't interest them.