RIP. (i love GC)

Discussion in 'General' started by illk37, Nov 20, 2008.

1. And yet you say people who kill themselves go to HELL...
    Ok... :hello: What else does the bible say?

2. this is why people shouldnt drop out of school before they cant read...

"Not like i beleive in god or anything but for those of you who do...sucide is one of the biggest sins you can commite....this guy isnt going to heaven iam sry to say hes going down. "

3. So..
    You say you don't believe in God
    You read the bible
    AND say this guy is going to hell

So you believe in the existence of heaven and hell, but not God?

4. qft.

if you don't care i'm fine with that. but don't come in this thread and post that picture. give the kid some respect man. it doesn't matter how he died but he deserves some respect.

5. #105 highlife101, Nov 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2008

Yes i have read the bible along with other forms of relgious books. By reading these it brought me to the conclussion that reglion is a bunch of bullshit and the only people that actually beleive are those that cant accept the fact that everybody dies and are afraid of death.

What iam saying is FOR THOSE THAT BELEIVE IN GOD ( NOT ME BUT THOSE THAT DO) SHOULDNT EXPECT THIS GUY TO GOTO HEAVEN. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WTF IAM SAYING NOW OR SHOULD I PUT IT IN MORE RETARDED TERMS

6. he deserves no respect....

... yeahhhhh dude lets give him repsect for killing himself and putting his parents and family through endless amounts of agony all because he couldnt handle a problem in life and took the easy way out. Boo whooo he was depressed cry me a fucking river everybody has problems and they fix them they dont fucking committe sucide

7. He isnt saying he believes. Hes commenting on all those who say "Hes in heaven now" and ect. According to the bible, it is the biggest sin, and as the catholics believe, you go straight to hell.

Im not defending him. Hes still an asshole.

8. i'm not acting like he did the best thing ever. I actually don't believe he wanted to kill himself. it seemed like more of a test like someone mentioned earlier. yes, it is terrible what his friends and family are going through and he shouldn't have taken the easy way out but you entered a thread about him and you could have just left the thread or stated your opinion but posting that picture wasn't necessary. maybe you believe people who commit suicide aren't worthy of your respect and sympathy but i do. i know what it's like to be suicidal and those thoughts just overwhelm you so maybe he felt like he had no other option. if you really want to bash him then make your own thread and post as many of those as you like.

9. #109 13ronin, Nov 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2008
    Man, clinical depression is a serious issue. It has nothing to do with being weak minded or an attention whore. When someone is in the depths of sever depression, they aren't thinking clearly. They aren't themselves. Obviously I don't agree with what he did but come on man, have a little respect if for no other reason than he was a human being and I feel it is important to respect that fact. He was ill. He was in pain. Have some respect for that.

It goes like this. In the real world, I'm a funeral director. I believe it is paramount that as human beings we have respect for ALL life and ALL death.

10. I don't get why people are still talking about this.

Suicide really that fun to talk about?

11. He is a troll, he might even be from that site of 85% dumbasses.

12. R.I.P. Abraham K. Biggs

13. how am i a troll for stating my opinion on sucide?

and you are a fake ghetto thug that thinks hes from the streets...c wut i did thur "bruh"

14. I hate it when people egg someone on during that stuff.
    I hope Karma gives those people something to think about.

15. no banks, iam not going to pull a Abraham K. Biggs and kill myself, so you can stop spamming me msg's and negitive rep telling me to kill myself. ;)

16. I actually had respect for you Bank404 but that shit is serious brosif this was a human being and as highlife101 said depression is a serious fucking issue for some people, in my case ive been hospitalized 4 times through out my childhood and been through some really bad times, but seriously let up on the dude homie.

17. #117 Bank404, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2008
    killyaself means fuck off.
    I didn't like how he came in and posted that pic of Biggs, people on 4chann were doing that shit and started to flood it all over the net so I did neg him.

It looked like he joined just to say that since that was his 1st post
    . He was trolling in my eyes, thread is serious and he came in and put up that chopped pic.

I only looked at that and made my opinion of him shit won't cool so I neged him. That's trollish behavior bruh, you noticed he took it down if you stand by what you believe don't take it down.

I never got on him, sorry to hear about ya bad times too.

Be Easy
    J

18. highlife101 joined GC to troll. His first post was to post that stupid picture and look at his other posts.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/297766-books-reading-thread.html#post3371234
    read that and then come and tell me he isn't trolling.

19. #119 highlife101, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2008

haha you are the troll here. I stated my opinions and what i think about suicide and then you tell me to kill myself in a private message and gave me negitive rep calling me a troll n igger.

Bear in mind this was all right after you blaimed the people on bodybuilder forums for egging on your friend to commite sucuide. So i guess now since you egged me into killing myself that i OMG MUST DO IT BECAUSE YOU MAD ME SO SAD :(

not.....

20. I just found these forums for my first time last night and made a username. I looked in general and this was the first topic i read so i figured id make a post