RIP. (i love GC)

Discussion in 'General' started by illk37, Nov 20, 2008.

1. half these people are probably on creatine*the BB.com people* which can severely change your mood form good to bad i remember using it and was always mad but still.. to go as low as egging him on to kill himself is just plain stupid. words cant explaint he hate i have for the people insulting him... R.I.P. sorry it had to be that way during your last moments you'll forever be in the hearts of the ones that love you.

2. damn straight it is. Anyway, ya, I didn't read the thread myself, it got shut down yesterday about 2 minutes before I went to check it out, but apparently it was a pretty hardcore bashing until somebody decided they didn't think he was breathing... other than the guy in INDIA! that had the scruples to do something about it, no one else lifted a finger. It was the guy in INDIA! that called Biggs's friends/police and did the research to get his address. wtf man... India... It took someone on the other side of the world to do something and by the time he spent an hour + on the phone trying to get the ball rolling he was long dead. :(

3. yeah he was a 17 year old in India. He couldn't dial internationally so posted the number on the thread for other people to call and most of them ignored and bashed him for that. Finally someone had the brains to call the police. Damn took a 17 year old in India to take on some responsibility.

4. He finally called himself too. Afterwards, he borrowed his dad's cell phone and called (from India).. Police supposedly said like they had already gotten 5 calls about it.

5. If he was posting on GC instead of that shit forum he may have had a chance of being stopped by concerned members.

6. I applaud him for exposing the dumbasses for who they are, although that wasnt the point.
    To bad he had to go the way of OD

And highlife101
    DICK MOVE man... get the fuck out

7. seriously. did you just join to post that...?

8. highlife... GTFO... seriously wtf? You wont be here long....

9. highlife that was fucked up... sad thing is i can relate to how this guy that killed himself probably felt.. i've attempted to overdose 6 times this year and almost shot myself once but i wont give my reasons why just because i dont wanna threadjack. the time i was going to shoot myself i seeked help online and luckily i got it. 5out of 6 times i passed out from an overdose of muscle relaxers/pain killelrs/anti depressants i had. nobody knew what i was going to do because i didnt want to bother peole with my problems anymore. the 6th time same situation kinda i took 10 muscle relaxers 4 oxies and 4 percs but didnt say anyhting agian for nto wanting to bother people with my problems. someone found out and they called over and over again and told me not to do it and they had all their friends call me to try and stop me.. then called an ambulance for me.. i wasnt out looking for attention but it made me feel good that someone cared enough to go through all that.but when those thoughts come arround its a hard thing to shake.. just the other day was thinking of it but didnt obviously i just forced myself to go to sleep (nobody was up and was late at night) i can see where he maybe just wanted some support... but got the opposite which only drove him to do it more...

10. there is something wrong with this world we live in. people should care more about others. something need to be done soon. it seems to me that the people with the most power have greed and hate in their hearts. it should not be this way. love and compassion for others is what this world need. im not religious at all so this is not a god post and this is not coming from a hippy or something like that. i am a 18year old white kid that has beed verry privileged for most of my life but i still care about others. well my point is we shouldnt make stereotypes about people. we should meet new people and make new friends nomatter their religion, education, income, or solor of their skin. help others out and give back if you can. always remember their are people out there who have it alot worse than you. maybe things like this wouldnt happen as often.

RIP and keep his family in mind. think how they must feel and remember this could have been your son/daughter/wife/husban/mom or dad.

11. qft bro people need to relize this.. and think of how would they feel if they were to find out someone close to them commited suicide and someone egged them on to do it.

12. He just needed somebody to chill and smoke a bowl with... poor guy.

13. its a shame to see how cruel people can be. RIP!

14. someone on the shroomery.org IRC chat did the same thing a few years ago..

15. I didnt know about the 17 year old in India, but the guy who called the police lived in Chicago. I read a post from him on the thread shortly before it was closed.

He said that the police had a hard time getting over the fact that someone from chicago was calling emergency helpline for someone that was committing suicide in florida.

16. 3people called before the bruh in India.

17. #98 highlife101, Nov 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2008
    call me heartless w/e i dont give a shit

but i dont see how you can feel sorry for someone that took their OWN life. It would be different if he got killed in a car accident or gang vilence but he took HIS own life.

People dont goto heaven for suicide btw...its in the bible

no rip for him from me

18. not caring is one thing... but posting in here and posting that stupid fucking picture....
    seriously GTFO!

if you dont care ... WHY THE FUCK DID YOU COME IN THIS THREAD!?!?

19. you only live once there is no heaven or hell when you die thats it your done....how could you be so stupid and throw that all away. I wouldnt care how depressed or how hard life is i WOULD never commite sucide its just stupid and pointless. There is a solution to every problem humans face...the key is finding it not giving up. This guy was weak minded and an attention whore there is nothing to feel sorry for.

Not like i beleive in god or anything but for those of you who do...sucide is one of the biggest sins you can commite....this guy isnt going to heaven iam sry to say hes going down.