RIP, How did your piece die?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 420 High Times, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Tile fucking floor every time...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Just finished ripping a bowl out of my bong, and the bottom literally just fell off and most of the bong water spilled on me, sad day :(

3. No
    Fucking
    Clue

Set it down nice and easy one day like I always do, had this ceramic pipe for not even a week. First piece I ever bought. Pulled it out the next day and the mouth piece had broken from the stem and chamber. Saddest day of my life. (I taped that thing back together and still use it. Hopefully not killing myself.)

4. Not my piece, but I watched my friend with an empty bag of weed in one hand and his $300 bong in the other. He was so high he threw his bong in the trash and it shattered. He just had this face as if ISIS just broke in his door.

5. If I see a piece that is made from China I take it and smash it. Same goes to a piece that hasn't been cleaned in months.

6. I was getting ready to clean some dirty pieces one time when I accidentally elbowed by first bong causing it to fall over and shatter. Was the first and last time I ever broke a piece. RIP Gnarly Marley

7. It's always in my car, someone in the back seat always ends up dropping it, half the time its when i just repacked it

8. I left the restaurant I went to all the time and tried to race my self home and beat my old records. Lol. I crashed not even quarter mile from my house. I felt with the cops got out of leaving the scan of a accident and everything because I lost my cell phone some one had to call for help since I was doing roughly 55 to 60 around a sharp turn. With a bank on the passenger side. I just so happen to hit that bank flip the car and landed in a tree about 8 to 10 feet up which crushed the passenger side of the roof all the way to the seat. Only way out was out the windshield. I left everything behind because obviously when you wake up from something like that you tend to be a little confused. When I got back to the scan I had to talk to the cops and go through the Rd sobriety test and all that. He let me go but I had to pick up a huge mess of shit from the inside of my car. So when the tow truck dropped off my car at my house me and my cousin went and got my shit out of the car. It was a bad ass yellow and orange dragging bowl Sherlock Holmes style. So I packed one up and head to the store with my cousin in his truck and started to explain all this. Hence why I forgot to even take a hit off it since I was contemplating how I did not die due to the fact I was not buckled up and the rear view mirror was about 3 inches from my face. Pretty creepy waking up and stating your self in the face when it should of been certain death. So any who got to the store jumped out and can any one tell me what happen to puff the orange draggon yup poof shattered information of some old lady and her husband as I stuck out of the pick up. So I scurried to pick it up and Chuck it in the trash can with out even emptying it out. So lost out on my bowl and a pack I was fuckin pissed went home had one more beer and passed out. I was right fackin pissed off for sure. But still think about that all the time. Thanks for listening do the laugh to hard still hurts my feeling I dropped it. The middle eastern guy gave me a screaming deal on it 20 bucks. I'm just kidding though I was alright so go ahead and laugh I do all the time when I think k about it. Hot damn the good ol days.

9. I was so stoned I forgot I had my 1 footer bong with me and I dropped it on my table when I got up then it shattered EVERYWHERE

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Our terrazzo floor (hard as cement) has claimed at least 3 pieces... the most heartbreaking was my fish pipe, its literally a pipe shaped like a fish... you pack the bowl in its dorsal fin, carb the mouth and smoke from the tail. Got it at a festival a few yrs ago... never seen another like it :sad:

11. Railroad tracks,feels bad man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. My best one broke years ago, when I was smoking the resin out of it. Not regularly though, I heated the bottom w/ a lighter so it would heat all the internal resin. Makes sense.

13. How the fuck did you break your piece on railroad tracks lmao

14. :frown: Tile floor a couple hours ago

15. This is Tammy, I love her... She is my zombie bowl.

She hit our ceramic tile and came back full blaze. But not without a few tears shed and beautiful snapchat eulogy.

Attached Files:

16. #496 G4Grassdetta, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    Had a nice honeycomb mushroom pipe. Liked it better than any pipe I've ever owned. Fit like a gloves, shallow bowl but DEEP chamber resulting in excellent hits. Dark blue tapering to yellow ...beautiful.

Got pulled over and searched with that pipe in the back of my car, for some reason they left it full of weed but took other stuff.

Idr how it initially broke but I super glued that bitch back together twice. each time, the hit suffered, until eventually it shattered altogether.

My first broken piece wasn't mine but a friends and was the "party bong". Named Lucinda. I apparently broke protocol and set it on the table and friends were roughhousing and somehow it got tossed clean across the room. It was my fault for not putting on the floor of all places. Pretty sure that was one of my first few posts here so Imma see if I can grab the pic from the archive.

Edit: Found out from my archive (since I posted about both of these 4 years ago lol) Shroomie originally broke when I decided to use it for tobacco after reaching in the dark for it like I've done a million times and missed (guess the energy was just different).

Lucinda looks much different than I remember. Was what got me my first high. Was "told" to hit it like a hookah. Proceeded to fill chamber and then take the largest hookah rip I could. Definitely was a Half baked moment after that, felt like I was legit floating above my body. Was quite uncomfortable.

Attached Files:

17. Sounds like my blue bong (which I still need to name) I dropped a small clock radio on it and broke it in half but thanks to good ol super glue he has come back to life, somewhat. Maybe I should call it "Walker" or something.

18. I was cleaning it and it... it... it slipped right out of my hands and into sink... Like that shattered into million of pieces. RIP to my first glass piece ever.

19. This wasn't my piece, it was my friend's glass bowl but I was there when it broke lol

So there's a spot in town that's pretty secluded and we've never really seen cops there so we were pretty comfortable. We smoked a couple bowls in the car. Randomly, my friend was like "wanna smoke the next bowl outside?" It was cold but I was like fuck it sure. So I packed the bowl and handed it to my friend. He grabs it and gets out of the car on the driver's side. I come around to his side from the passenger side, and I see he's put the bowl -- fully packed -- sitting on top of the roof of his car.

I was like "dude just let me hold it" lol he was like "no it's fine, I just need to find the lighter I'm sure it's in my pocket." As he's patting his pockets, the fucking bowl topples over onto its side because the roof was sloped. My friend froze. Instead of grabbing the pipe, he's stoned just looking at it. In that time, the pipe slid off the roof onto the concrete street and shattered. He was pissed at the time but he replaced it so now we joke about it lol

20. i broke my first glass bong when i was High/Drunk dropped it as i walked out my back door, i wasn't that annoyed because it was cheap glass lol