RIP, How did your piece die?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 420 High Times, Mar 27, 2011.

1. You name ithe, it's happened, I used to have a piece with a frog on it, I dropped it into the running garbage disposal, because I'm a genius.

• Like Like x 1
  2. First spoon pipe I had was handing it my friend he drops it lands right on a rock

Second pipe I had was cleaning it an tapped the end of it to knock so lose an it shattered

Third was my first bong me an my buddies were in the woods smoking an got knocked over cause I walked into after gettin up to piss didn't really break to bad wax still usable about 2 weeks later it fell off the table an got smashed.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk

3. I broke it, took a thick Coke bottle to it while I was holding it a bit with my other hand.

4. So you smashed it with a glass coke bottle?

5. Yep, right in half. I was holiding by the bowl area with my fingers in the left hand, and had the hard Coke bottle in my right hand, yes, yes.

6. May I ask why?

7. My mom made me quit, so I just thought that it'd be fun to destroy the pipe too. I got it all cleaned up man, don't worry, it wasn't that bad. She didn't even know.

8. It was just like a $10 piece.

9. Haha okay destroying stuff is always fun

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm so high I was debating for 2 minutes if 'piece' was spelt right.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  11. My first piece named Ladon (after the greek multi-headed dragon). My friend and I were as we say, "Jamming out to smooth jazz" and I was about to stop dancing and I swung my arm the wrong way and time slowed down I swear. I just watch it fall to the ground and the entire bottom of the piece shattered onto the concrete ground in my parents garage. I literally stood there with my hands on my head for about 10 minutes and when it happened my friend got knocked back by the shock and fell back into his chair.

It was pretty dramatic and I don't even like the piece I have now, which is depressing because I like having a piece I like to smoke out of.

12. way too much alcohol.. woke up to a broken $400 bong, have less than no idea how it became broken

13. Glass, meet concrete. I have lost hundreds of dollars of glass kissing concrete's ass.

14. I had a cheap blue spoon with a green spiral on the outside, it was my first pipe and a Christmas present. I forgot it was in my lap when i got out of a car and it broke when it hit the ground. I was upset for weeks Had the pipe for almost 7 years

15. I literally broke my Helix pipe this morning. Cleaning it... it's always cleaning man.
    This isn't my first, nor will it be my last.
    I just picked up an Incredibowl tho :D

And times are GREAT again.

20161119_112106.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. dropped my bong on the railroad tracks..

17. My latest bong with a nice honey comb filter in it, slipped out of my hands while I was passing it to my friend -_-

18. another time i was with friends and we were hotboxing in my friends car and we stopped at iHop and his bong was in a drawstring bag and i went to get out and the bag strings were caught around my legs and the bag fell out when i got out and the bong shattered and he started crying

19. I had a chillum that was the ugliest thing on Earth, but I loved it. I broke it about 10 minutes after using it. Smashed right on the damn concrete floor of my garage. Yowzer.

• Like Like x 1
  20. #480 Linalool, Dec 1, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    Well last week I ended my little 12 inch AFM beaker trying to get the downstem unstuck to clean. Snapped a toenail sized chip right off from around the joint.

Nothing but expense and heartbreak to be gained trying to clean glass immediately after using it. :unsure: