RIP, How did your piece die?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 420 High Times, Mar 27, 2011.

1. i really shouldnt be able to vote right now lmao.

2. i am in north texas what part do you stay? dfw area here.

3. other pieces how they broke, well one i got from an ex girlfriend and it was already cracked ceramic type glass,,,, anyhow i just lifted it one day by the chamber and it came up but the bottom didnt... small 20 dollar pipe that busted on a porch, still useable, only the mouthpiece broke off.... hmmm other than that none of my pieces break, i just fuck em off when i buy a new piece idk what happens to them.

4. right! i never completly broke a piece ive been a toker for 13 years! half my life... hey dnt ask how i have oldschool status things were alot more leinient around the city 10 years ago :)

could discuss pretty much anything on these forums.. its since changed by only grass-talk...

• Like Like x 1
  5. last thing i broke was a 150$ bong i had. i was cleaning it :blush:

im in the market for a plastic one but its just Js and my pipes for now. if i could get my hands on one of those vintage grafix 3 footers id be good for life haha

6. My first piece just passed away last night. Was smoking with a buddy I haven't seen in while and he took a rip and started coughing... instead of putting it down he tried to take another hit...coughed so hard he dropped it. It lived a happy 8 years and will be missed. :(

7. Same thing as the last two posts... last night and cleaning it. heh! $20 pipe though so no biggie.

8. i gave my nice ass bong to my sister and she broke the downstem. Which she could have replaced! Then the whole thing fell over and broke smh. My bowl I also gave to my sister - who knows where that thing is.

9. was taking a dab out of my baby.Got that bitch nice and hot for my girl and she moved and burnt herself on the torch and dropped it. RIP martha, you're missed. But replaced....whoops:biggrin:

10. Same thing with the shroomery man, used to be so chill and educational. Now it's just people bashing each other and saying their tek is better than that and this is better than blah blah. Straight pissing competitions now.

11. Was scraping res out of my rasta spoon (rip Marley) with a screwdriver and it was still warm and i scraped the bowl one way and it broke in the bowl area where you pack up. Nice piece but it was atad bit short around 3 inches but deep bowl on it. Three years and i screwed up..

Sent from my LGL22C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Had my ash catcher take a fall last night, I was changing out the water and put it on the edge of the counter. Ended up knocking it off and it fell smack on the male joint, ended up shattering the joint and the bubble leading into the AC.

Rip,..... now to get a better one lol. It did its job, but tended to suck water through like a wet vac if you pulled to hard.

13. my mini gandolf, broke while i was tryin to scrape rez bottum of the bowl fell out. bout 5 mins ago.

14. I broke my very first piece with a screwdriver. I'd take a wet napkin and use a mini-screwdriver to jam it in there. It worked pretty well, but I got in a rush and must've jammed too much in there at once. Come to think of it, it just made the mouth piece a little bigger. Chipped a piece off, but it still works fine. I still have it. Only piece I've ever damaged / broken.

I was at a party once when I was younger. I guess somebody had put the ashes of the home owners brother in my friends bong. He smoked quite a bit off of it. That's some bad juju. His bong broke in the confusion.

15. RIP to my glass elephant, first pipe I ever bought.
    It was sitting on the table, and my dumbass got it caught on my earbuds. Sat up too quickly and dragged my earbuds and pipe off the table.
    The earbuds are fine though. :bang:

16. Dont you work/live inna bong shop?

17. Pigs suck!

18. I had a two foot $300 bong with 4 tree percs and an ice catcher. It hit so smooth that we named it yeti. Well a few months after buying I let my friend borrow it because my apartment building started to crack down on smoking. Within 48 hours I got a phone call that Yeti was dead. We are still friends and he gave me his MFLB because he felt so bad.

19. yee, but the waterpipe breaking was before i started working there ahaha