RIP, How did your piece die?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by 420 High Times, Mar 27, 2011.

1. it was finally through with the bullshit #abuse

• Like Like x 3
  2. I had a bag with 1-2 oz's, my very first bong, and my very first straight pipe, this ghetto metal pen pipe I made before my brother/coworker bought me those pieces (I got those when I was 15-17), and other classics. When I was 17 in October of my SR year, I got caught and my bag and everything in it was confiscated. I've never used a bong that was as nice as the one I used to have... :( It wasn't even that nice, but the sentimental value gets me. Miss those days.

The other day I pulled my bowl out of my bong to pack it, the slide stuck to it, and then as soon as both of em were out of the bong, the slide dropped and broke in half... luckily it still functions, I just have to fill it up with a lot of water :( Never broken a full piece, but I have broken my fair share of downstems and bong bowls :pimp:

3. I've only broke 2.

One broke while cleaning was scraping resin and the bowl broke scraping it. Was my first pipe. Just a little 12.00 spoon lol. Then I broke my bubbler with my Zoidberg bowl. My gf knocked it over and both the bowl and the bubbler broke. =[

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Nothing fully broken yet, just the little piece you hold on the slider cleanly snapped off when I accidentally tapped it against my glass pipe. Everything still works and a slider is cheap so no biggie.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Couldn't tell you how many spoons I've shattered from simply forgetting its in my lap when I go to stand up.

Rest in pieces to all those bowls I've empty-mindedly smashed for all those years. Lol.

"The world is in your hands,
    Mine are in the dirt."

• Like Like x 1
  6. cops smashed mine in texas

• Like Like x 1
  7. Always clean my metal pipes with a torch. Trick is not to get them too hot. Only way to know if it's too hot is too get it too hot

8. it was on the floor being set up for a smoke session: pumped up friends come in, Start fist bumpin', walk towards me, not even seeing my bong between my legs, and kicks it, the base of it spider webbed, used plastic bags and duct tape to keep it alive for another two three weeks until i got another one, leak wasn't bad, just ever so slow, and driving me nuts with water rings everywhere, so i smashed it the rest of the way

9. your username explains it all ;)

• Like Like x 3
  10. haha This is true.

11. #431 canna-gal, May 20, 2016
    Last edited: May 20, 2016
    The first ever pipe that I smoked out of lasted about a week when it was in my possession. I had been young and stupid at that time and I was trying to be the cool 17 year old that could brag about smoking pot at school. I found the pipe in my older siblings room while he was on a trip and used it as blackmail by saying "let me use this or ill tell" (again, because I was a dumb kid). I started smoking and it was going pretty well until one night I got pretty stoned and didnt know what the hell was going on around me. There was some giant-ass spider across the patio on the wall from me and I screamed and threw the pipe at it. Right when it left my hand I realized that I had thrown the pipe and not my lighter. Whoops.
    TLDR: I threw my pipe at the wall like a dumbass when I was stoned, thinking it was my lighter. :speechless:

12. My first bowl was named Marilyn. It was a cobra shaped pipe.

It broke when I was 17, after I thought it would be a good idea to drink a whole bottle of champagne and dropped it out of my purse

RIP

• Like Like x 2
  13. Never broke a pipe. Lost a few. Broke a few bongs though </3

14. I had a pretty little chillum I got last year... Smoking in the way back from a roadtrip, went to cache it out the window, and it shattered

My boyfriend's dog has also knocked two bongs off of tables before.

15. My dad and I were smoking on his front porch when my squid pipe fell off my lap to its death. Squid will always be remembered... Rip 2010-2014

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well, it was an apple so after I got high af I just through it in the river :)

17. This is about a bong not a dry piece but whatever. I just finished cleaning my bong with salt and iso i went to go rinse out my bong in the bathtub because there was more room there and i put water in the bong and shook it and emptied it to rinse it. I did this a few times but the last time i did it i banged the corner of my bong on the bathtub and the corner of the beaker base broke :( i had nothing to smoke out after and i didnt want to roll a joint because it wastes a bit of weed. Cost me 40$

18. i was walking along smoking my favourite (and FIRST) glass pipe with my friend in the woods near her house
    then she thinks she sees someone walking towards us and chucks the pipe. it hits a tree and shatters and i nearly kill her right there in the woods. there wasn't even anyone walking towards us, it was a possum D:

19. I was on a hike in my local mountains. I went back into some bushes and smoked a bowl and a forest ranger walks up and discovers me smoking. He took my weed and my resinated pipe I was looking forward to smoking. I'd smoked for 6 months through that pipe and it was gone. On top of that I got a few pretty big tickets. Its all over and done now though. That was over a yr ago.

20. its not dead some fucking pig cop prob has it on his nightstand... or in an evidence locker, but hell they clean those out, it was a double perc first showerhead, then honeycomb was a 230 dollar piece... somehow the cops get called to my house family arguement, nothing physical, but landed me in jail for misdomeanor charges, but they could have got me for cultivating and fucking all the plant material and bud togather was over a lb,,, two were still growing they pulled,,,, these cops felt bad for me, or they saw my quality and beautiful piece and are crooked, which is my best guess.

• Like Like x 1