RIP Dimebag Darrell

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by avilezthrash666, Dec 9, 2010.

1. just wanted to make a post acknowleding the man thats inspired me so much as a player todays the day he died so blastin Pantera and smoking a bowl in dimes honor is how my nights goin.

2. I'm getting piss drunk to honor his legacy and mourn his death.

3. I'm getting piss drunk for the fuck of it, but RIP anyways.

4. [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkQjc9MMzAY]YouTube - Dimebag Destorying Car[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqoMyNNPh_4&feature=related]YouTube - Dimebag Darrell Tearing up His Lawn[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIaqB7hdxKo&feature=related]YouTube - dimebag darrell playing guitar on the street[/ame]

Who wouldn't love him?

5. Yea man not only was he a great fuckin player that could shred but show so much emotion at the same time (not many can do both) but he had such a warm personality you couldn't help but love him.

6. Fuck Yeah! I love all Dime's bands, the day he died i cried, and every year on December 8th, which sucks that it's such a tragic day and my dad's birthday, Me and my dad drink some Crown Royal Seagrams 7 and coke to honor him, then I go smoke a blunt(my dad doesn't smoke weed)
    definitely +rep for this

7. r.i.p darrell,i love pantera

8. Hell yeah man that's awesome. I'm reading Black Tooth Grin, a biography on him. Aparrently he had a pet goat hahaha. Definitely one of my favorite guitarists. R.I.P. Dime

9. Died 7 years ago yesterday. Rip Dime \m/

10. Pantera way my favorite band growing up, they changed my life big time and I still love them the same way I did when I was in my teens, and a big part of me getting into them was Dimes playing. The second I heard the opening riffs for War Nerve I was like holy shit. I was fortunate enough to see them twice before they went on the hiatus that eventually led to their split and I'll cherish those memories as 2 of the best nights I ever could've had for as long as I live. :metal:

11. The cowboy returned to hell. RIP.

12. Man I saw those guys in the 90s when they were touring w/ white zombie. Excellent show.

Didn't that guy get shot onstage?

13. RIP Darrell! Yeah he was shot in the middle of a show.

14. Did they catch the guy who did it? Does anyone know why?

15. #16 CuzImaNuglvr, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
    Rip Dime! Metal and Jack Daniels in memory of the greatest ever tonight in Dallas as usual. Throw a black tooth grin my way.

16. \m/ see ya in hell Dimebag!

17. hah when i opened my pandora today it went directly to my pantera radio...:metal:

hadnt listened to em in a bit too.

RIP

18. See you in hell? We're talking about Dimebag Darrell, not Glen Benton.

19. [quote name='"Tiny631"']See you in hell? We're talking about Dimebag Darrell, not Glen Benton.[/quote]

Dimebag didn't go to heaven