Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RIP Big Bertha the Blue Dot

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HighAgain, Jan 16, 2009.

1. aewiofjaweofijaweoifjwoaij DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT
    Just broke my blue dot.. tripple chamber perc..
    My baby is gone.. I have no other piece...

i just loaded a fatty and was listening to some music and i was getting kinda crunk and was dancing .. and was just grabbing my bong to rip it and just like slammed it against the table..

just bought a pack of rillos to last me untill i get a new piece
    fuck fuck fuck

R I P Big Bertha

2. Man that sucks. It is always when you least except it that glass shatters.

3. I know how you feel I was there when my friend broke my other friends original zong. This was like '05 after the company went under and stopped makin them. The highest bidder was offering $800 for it cause it was so rare, and now its pieces on the ground.

4. Yeah i've seen that kinda shit happen, my buddy just broke his Gear Single Perc that he got for $330.. And 2 weeks before he got that bong he picked up a bong and then 5 days later my buddy smashed it :S

5. Yeah but after a while you may be able to look back at this and laugh, seeing the situation from a different perspective.

I know I get a laugh everytime I remember when I was younger (and extremely drunk, 9 shots on an empty stomach, along with 4 beers) I tried to clamp my bong to the table (I know what you're thinking..) and ended up shattering the bottom piece. Like it literally broke into hundreds of pieces. I just sat there looking at it for about 3 minutes wondering what to do. I must say I've never facepalmed so hard in my life.

But seriously sad to hear you broke your bong man..