RIP best pup ever

Discussion in 'Pets' started by OGkushak, Jul 30, 2012.

1. My dog bailey was 16 going on 17 and she passed today. Got woken up to my mother crying telling me we needed to go. So to say that it's been a rough morning. Anyways the dog was the best. She's been around since I was a baby and I miss her the dearest. Take your pets for granted I guess is all I have to say. I am going to fuckin miss the shit outta to bailey. RIP.

2. Sorry for your loss man, but That's getting pretty old for a dog, they go downhill fast and you don't want them to suffer

3. Sorry for you're loss man, I know the feeling. Mine had a store at 15 and would just walk in circles. Had to put him down, I still miss him. Best of luck.

4. Damn that's an old dog! RIP bud she'll be waiting for you later. :(

5. thanks guys, just awoke to the news wish i could have said goodbye, i treated her the best i could though.. ughh.

6. So sorry for your loss...

7. Shit is real tough man, condolences. Be well brother

8. never easy , only dog lovers can understand the pain. my condolences freind.

9. that sucks. sorry for your loss.

10. RIP, I'll be a mess when one of my dogs die.

Sorry for your loss mate.

11. that's awful man, thats losing a life long friend

12. RIP Bailey

one of my very good friends recently lost his dog, and he was named Bailey too. he was such a great pup. i remember he would always come out to the garage when we blazed, and he would beg for a little treat when we would get the pizza we ordered. his last years weren't the best for him, I bet.. he had a lot of health problems. but he knew his family, and his family's friends loved him. he was one of the best pups I've had the pleasure of knowing.

13. Sorry for your loss.

14. Man I'm sorry to hear about Bailey. Always hurts to hear about pets dying :(
    Sounds like you have alot of amazing memories growing up with her, ones that will be cherished forever

15. Ah mate, sorry to hear that. The same happened to me 3 weeks ago. Got a teary phonecall from my mum at 7am, it was horrrible.