RIP Bernie Mac

Discussion in 'General' started by sky dog, Aug 9, 2008.

1. I made this name last week. Go figure...

I named my bong frank cattin, after a long night breaking it in watching ocean's 11.

2. damn, unexpected, RIP mac

3. It's on wikipedia so it must be true! :p

Mac suffered from sarcoidosis, an inflammatory lung disease that produces tiny lumps of cells in the body's organs, but had said the condition went into remission in 2005.[1]

On August 1, 2008, Mac was hospitalized with, according to his publicist, pneumonia. The next day, responding to rumors that the actor was in "very, very critical condition", his publicist said that responding well to treatment, and should be released soon.[4] On August 9, 2008, Bernie Mac died from, according to his publicist, complications from pneumonia.

RIP, I thought your comedy sucked, but you were great in the Ocean's series.

4. What's wrong with Charlton Heston, one of the greatest actors of all time, civil rights activist, defender of the Second Amendment?

5. who cares about Heston, the Mac man just died.

i saw this on the CNN site when i woke up, pretty shocking...i used to love the bernie mac show, but i gotta say i grew out of his comedy....
    RIP Bernie Mac, thanks for the laughs.

PS: approximately 60,000 people in America alone die every year from pneumonia....so yes people still die from it.

6. damn. what a bummer this is. that guy made me laugh a lot. I loved him in the Ocean's movies. he will definitely be missed. he was still young to...damn.

7. Dedicatin' a bowl to Bernie

8. A sad day. I was just watchin the bernie mac show last night. and this morning I find out he dies. next bowl is for the Mac man. RIP

9. this guy was a true comedian. funny as hell
    his part in Transformers still has me laughing..
    rip

10. Holy shit man...this fucking sucks ass

RIP Bernie Mac, you hilarious motherfucker

"Hold on!! You black SOMOMABITCH!!! Who do you think you is? Denying my son his edumacation???"

^^Still funny everytime...

11. I loved dude in Friday. Classic. Peace, I'll "smoke some for your cataracts" lol.

12. R.I.P.

This blunts for you Bernie.

13. wow. 50 is really young. I wont lie and say i was a fan, but i'm watching his show right now.

14. Good ol' Mr. 3000

I guess they paid tribute to him in his hometown of Chicago before yesterday's White Sox game

15. RIP Bernie Mac

16. its hard to believe he is gone, he was such a great actor and comedian. RIP

17. I heard about it this morning, I know most of all comedians wont be laughing today,

RIP Bernie Mac

18. #58 LegitBaller, Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2008
    "hey how u doin brother craig?" - bernie in Friday

19. It's 2008 and the man died from pneumonia? :confused:

20. R.I.P. Bernie Mac.

pause[bong hit]

were gonna miss your funny ass.