Riots in England — The Day of the Scumbag

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Dude, respectfully, naked aggression has solved every serious disagreement between men since the dawn of time. It is not only the best solution, it is the ONLY solution that is effective when dealing with creatures as stupid and stubborn as humans.

2. The spark for the protest was a cop shooting a 23 year old father, then covering it up to make it look justified. They also are fueled by the cuts to various things.
    The people who started rioting and looting are giving the original protesters a bad name, and some have suggested that the balaclava-clad rioters work for the government, trying to delegitimize the cause.
    Regardless, the rioters do not represent the protest nor are they fighting for a cause, they appear to just be looting.
    Blaming the protesters would be as foolish as blaming the deaths in Vancouver after the stanley cup on hockey fans, rather than anarchists who tried to recreate a similar incident in past years.
    Regardless of whether they work for the government or are simply wrecking havoc, don't let them ruin the efforts of legitimate protesters fighting for legitimate things.

It may not be long before protests don't occur any longer, when the people are entirely sheeple or the government has the ability to prohibit protest or crack down violently without criticism. Let us support those who still use free speech to motivate societal or governmental change, while condemning those who use violence. It is simple, believe in the cause and the movement, not the individuals.

3. A 23 year old gun wielding, cocaine dealing gangster who they were hunting for as part of a gun crime initiative. What a loss to society.

If Cameron hadn't cut spending so much we may have had the police power to deal with this situation properly, but we live and learn..

4. The riots are due to the Death of Mark Duggan, an alleged drug dealer and gang member, who shot at police officers first.

5. London riots: 'single shot' killed man

Doubts emerge over Duggan shooting as London burns | UK news | The Guardian

6. Violence is part of human nature

I wish George Bush was in the middle of that shoot off

7. At this point ballistics reports have confirmed that the shot in the radio is indeed a bullet from a police issue gun. He's still a gun wielding,coke dealing gangster, not arsed.

8. Fucking chavs.....

Its funny that the police are actually doing something, they sat back and watched when the irish where being attacked by hundreds in short strand.

9. Ah but the Irish were all sub-human terrorists...
    Since 9/11 and the London bombings our stock has risen though...
    Brown people are now the threat...

Benny Laden did more to improve the lot of the Irish in the UK than anyone...;)

10. Im talking about the short strand pogrom that just occurred a month ago, I thought the british invading force came to ireland to keep the peace yet when it was the Irish being attacked they sat back and watched.

11. I tink it went blooie brilliant...maie chaps took to da streets and ma some great headway for da cause... ya know

12. We don't hear anything about that in the US-so they went with the "they are Irish, let them kill each other" policy?:confused:
    The Short Strand Pogrom

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps6FVbxYNek&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-3nJ2xlrJo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

13. I agree these riots are pretty misguided, and they divide us more than the do bring us together.. but rofl

BBC News - London rioters: 'Showing the rich we do what we want'

The video in the link is _______ . I cant even think of a correct descriptive word.. Glad BBC believed this was news worthy though because the message of the people being more powerful than the establishment is true and needs to be remembered.

14. Sorry...

My smokey eyes misread your post...:smoke:

It is always like that in the 6 counties...
    Union Jack wavers get preferential treatment where as those that wave the Tricolour are second class...

15. I family that lives all over Great Britain, and I can guarantee I have cousins participating. Because they are idiots, perfectly cable human beings. But they choose to be lazy asses.

16. so its okay to shoot him? wtf dude?

people say that about weed dealers who have guns, and they're idiots.

selling drugs =/= execution

weilding? from the looks of it more like gun having-in-a-sock-ing

17. Here's one for you Ancap - anarchists our there

BBC News - Injured boy mugged during disturbances in London