Riot Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by eyeball1973, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Google, it works......

Matt Riot is a well known piece of shit....there are hundreds of discussions across the net saying the same thing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. That guy steals genetics. Not cool.

3. How much real truth is their to that. Has anyone grown his genetics?

4. Riot Seeds

If the pictures and the genetics are being stolen, why not go to the source of the stolen genetics?
    Female Seed Company, G-13 Labs, Bodhi, Soma, TGA, Sensi Seeds, Ken's, Serious Seeds, THSeeds, DJShorts, Sannies are all company's that he has used the genetics from, without permission, and you can buy the actual genetics yourself...from the companys listed.

5. Go head and buy some and let us know

6. I did. All of the clockwork orange popped and only 2 of the freebies:)
    I guess he's right: fuck the haters

7. I heard that he grabs whatever beans he has lying around and sends them too you. Maybe he's changed his ways but I doubt it. I knew his seeds were full of shit when I saw he had green crack seeds for sale about a year ago when that strain was a Cali clone only. Save yourself the disappointment and just order from a place that's reputable

8. #9 CL4P-TP, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2013
    Lols, Riot beans in AN nutes.......

Guess its true about a fool and his money..

EDIT .....holy shit his prices have gone up....... 220 for a ten pack!

Can you say Doggie Nuts?

9. I have. They sucked. Had to cut most down due to herms. I haven’t had a plant germ in at least 6 years. Have tried dozens of breeders. His seeds made me decide to breed my own. Had 4 other Breeders strains in room at time. They all turned out amazing

• Agree Agree x 1