Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Riot Berry

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NeverComingDown, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Got this strain called Riot Berry never heard of it but its straight from the dispensary. This is the most purp ive ever seen. It was on the house shelf (above top shelf) but we were there for happy hour so we got it for 10 dollars a gram. Smoked this in a joint, strong sativa strain, had me on my ass!! Anyone ever had anything this purple? [​IMG]

2. Holy mother of God!

3. Wish I still had a picture, but I got this 8th nug awhile back that was a solid deep purple color and nothing else. Was pretty bomb weed, but got a much better connect now.

4. Beautiful colouring. I've not seen too many purples here, (UK) but that looks amazing.

5. i feel like the purple really brings out the orange hairs on the bud

6. FYI I came in my pants

Also FYI OP, the picture is goddamn huge.

I politely request that you reduce the image size.