Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ringing in the ears

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by honkytonkyzonky, Aug 9, 2010.

1. I've been smoking for a few years now and have never had this problem. but the last 2 times ive smoked this heady herb in my new bong i feel like my ears start ringing which kinda feels overwhelming and leads to anxiety. my buddy who was smoking with me dosent seem to have this problem. Is it just in my head or bad stash or what? is it anything to worry about?

thanks

2. I had that happen to me once as well, found it kind of odd, but then again, it might've just been my ear and not my weed.

Guess it happens.

3. You gots some DANK

4. This has happened to me multiple times. I started hearing a ringing noise, I wasn't sure if I was actually hearing it or I was just imagining it. I felt a huge pressure on my head, almost like I was about to explode. I'm not sure if it was cannabis alone that made me feel this way. I take medicine for my depression which I researched and found it may intensify effects of marijuana.

But I can relate, its a great feeling if you have control over it. Keep smokin' herb :smoke:

5. haha i found it kinda annoying....i think thinking about it and worrying about it has put me in a kinda daze partially the last couple days, just needed to know i wasnt having anything that was threatening.

6. This happens to me almost without fail with really good sativas. It's just one of the things I associate with a solid heady high (kind of like itching with certain other prescription substances that most MMJ patients have had to take in the past). A bit annoying at first, sure, but eventually it just becomes part of the experience. Everybody's different and all that, so I don't know how common this is for the other folks on here, but as long as it doesn't get out of control I wouldn't stress too much about it. At the very least it helps drown out anybody who you might find annoying and might bring you down :devious:.