Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ringing in ears

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Danker, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Alright so sometimes when I get really high I get this really annoying ringing in my ears. It sort of changes pitches. It's really weird. It doesn't really bother me cause I am used to it but I would like to know if anyone else has this problem.

2. Is it definitely just when you're high? I very much doubt it's bud related.

3. I got the same thing last night for the first time. Also got a weird tingly feeling in my ears :) :metal:

4. It's your thoughts man, when youre in complete silence just sit there and listen, its always there, sometimes louder sometimes quieter, people use this sound to astral project, its nothing to be concerned about
    your mind is racing when youre high so you notice it more

5. Happend to me but stops after a little more tolerance

6. No I mean it is a loud ringing. It's only when im high and I can be doing anything from listening to music to watching tv and the ringing over powers everything. It's annoying but it dosent bother me. I just thought it was weird.

7. Hmm weird. The thing is that I never notice it when I am sober. Only when it is really super quiet when I am going to bed. I don't have hearing problems. I actually have great hearing. I hear a lot of noises that others can't hear. I can actually hear certain decibles that others can't.

8. Are you sure it's not music?

9. Hey man I know how you feel. This has happened to me occasionally in the past few months. Sometimes i get a ringing sound or a high pitched frequency sound in my ears. Im not sure what causes it but it usually goes away after a few minutes.

10. Yea it doesn't stay around very long. And it is usually when I am like half way through the high. I'd say it lasts about 10-15 minutes for me.

11. It's called tinnitus. A lot of people suffer from it without smoking bud. From very occassional quiet ringing to constant high pitched ringing all the time. Smoking bud can cause it to happen or can enhance it if it's already happening.

I get it all the time, but it's fairly mild so i just try and ignore it.

It helps to have some kind of background noise and to be spacially aware of your surroundings.