Rihanna photo

Discussion in 'General' started by amsterdamage, Feb 20, 2009.

1. #21 0_j03_o, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Looks like her to me. Notice the tattoos on her shoulder. Compare.

[​IMG]

2. he didnt say it wasn't rhianna he said shes looks like a dead gurl or someone photo shopped the original pic

3. S.O.S. please someone help me

4. my step dad bought the foose edition suburban they used to drive her to the mtv awards last year or maybe two years ago. shits fucking legit. i got a plack(sp?) with heer picture and signature on it in my house, its pretty sick.

aint got shit to do with this, but its cool nonetheless.

5. LAPD are investigating who leaked the photo.
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1605454/20090220/rihanna.jhtml

6. Certainly not trying to defend chris, obviously its fucked up, but I always thought she looked like she would be a serious crazy in a relationship argument.

7. I'll be honest. I have no clue who Chris Brown and Rihanna are.

8. R and B artists.
    I actually really like their last duo.

9. I'm saying it:

WHAT A FAG!

:D

10. damn. i havent really been hearing much about the story, just that he hit her. i thought he just gave her a slap or something but he fucked her up. thats messed up.

11. Fucked that bitch up right!

12. ummm she gave em herpes

13. For real.

14. my boy has been sayin this...is it really true? cuz if it is, that bitch fucked up by giving him herpes...man or woman, ill beat the shit out of u if u give me herpes....that shits forever... :mad:

15. I heard there was a photo going around that has been photoshopped/edited of some sort to make it look worse than it is.

16. damn thats messed up i thought he just smacked her but it likes he beat her for min or till lights out

cris brown just looks like a goofy kid that woudnt put hands on nobody so yea this is kind of surprising

smh @ that herpes shit

17. Chris Brown!? Thats little punk ass kid who showed up on the scene not long ago? Seriously!? WTF

18. #38 madmoney42, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    S-S-S-Say what your name is, ohhh yea that fits you bitch, tell me where you headed, can I walk with you bitch. You got the black in your eye that look like you gave your boy here a good ole time and I'm on it girl, that's right I'm on it girl...
    [​IMG]

19. damn, thats crazy

20. so fucked up words can't describe it.