right time to settle down

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChronBong, Sep 18, 2011.

1. when do you guys think the right age is to settle down, get married, and have children? i would have to say mid 20s but i know people have different opinions. this is just kind of a little fun question that i want to see what people think.

2. Well, I don't mind getting married in my mid to late 20s but I really don't want to have children until about 30 or so. If by then.

3. their is no age BUT you need to live first. u need to be with a good amount of partners so u know what true love is, what life is, what a true partner is and what u want in life b4 saying ok, this is the beginning of the end.

i love marriage more then having kids cos i wont have kids, and i dont wanna be married cos i think its just silly. but i have no problem telling a women i love her, ill be exclusive to her and treat her like the queen she is for the rest of our lives

4. I'd say late twenties. You're only young once. I don't want to take care of a baby at my age, (21) but even 4-5 yrs from now seems way too soon. Lol. I don't think I'll ever be ready.

5. marriage, when the time is right.

children, when i can afford them

6. ya im 22 and 5 years out seems like it would be to soon lmao.

7. Everyone's right time to "settle down" is all personal.
    The only thing I could say is before you have children...
    look back at your life and ask yourself are you satisfied
    with the life you've lived so far? Is there anything else
    you want to accomplish? Are you ready to be selfless
    and put your children as your number one priority?
    Are you financially ready to support your wife/husband,
    children, yourself...?

Or you can do it the fun way and say "boom let's do it
    and let's see where life takes us."

Just live your life, be happy, and let things unfold as they
    should. You only live once, so take advantage of your
    younger years...

8. I think when you meet the right person, and you are both financially stable and ready to commit